Super Bowl XLV

by Iron Head 95 Replies latest social physical

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Sorry Iron Head, but the same argument can be made for the Packers concerning dropped passes, of which there were 7; that's right 7passes that were right in the receiver's hands and were dropped.

I was discussing the Steelers mistakes. Re-read my post. Pittsburgh's 3 turnovers led to 21 Green Bay points. Without those turnovers, the game could have had a totally different final score

Rogers could have easily thrown for 450 yards and a couple of more touchdowns. The game could just as easily been a blowout for Green Bay if not for those dropped passes. Talking about shoulda's, coulda's, and what ifs is really pointless, though, because each team can make such claims in most games.

Oops. I believe you're having a foot-in-mouth moment. How's it taste?

In the end all we can do is accept the final result, as hard as that can be, especially if your team is on the losing end. I'm just thankful that it was the Packers' year to triumph after a 14 year drought and a year of tremendous adversity, and to beat the Steelers with their great defense and Super Bowl history makes it that much sweeter.

I gave the Puckers their due. Try to read with comprehension

• poppers
    poppers

Cheeseheads, one thing you won't hear from Steeler Nation, much unlike our last 2 SB opponents, is bitching, whining and excuses.

I gave the Puckers their due. Try to read with comprehension

No whining and excuses, just name calling. Try to accept your loss with some dignity and class.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

No whining and excuses, just name calling. Try to accept your loss with some dignity and class.

LOL. Because I called your team the "Puckers"? Been a football fan long? You might want to try on some thicker skin. It'll help you avoid getting butt-hurt in the real world

• poppers
    poppers

LOL. Because I called your team the "Puckers"? Been a football fan long? You might want to try on some thicker skin. It'll help you avoid getting butt-hurt in the real world

LOL right back at ya. My skin is plenty thick when it comes to insults to the Packers given that I live 100 miles from Minneapolis and have been a Packer fan since 1960. I'm just pointing out the fact that your terminology shows more of a lack of class in giving the "Puckers" their due. I guess you have to have something to hang onto, so go ahead and continue if that makes you feel better. By the way, if you're going to use the name slur, at least spell it right.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

LOL right back at ya. My skin is plenty thick when it comes to insults to the Packers given that I live 100 miles from Minneapolis and have been a Packer fan since 1960.

Well then, quit your crying. You won the Super Bowl. Your Puckers brought the Lombardi trophy back home. Congratulations

I'm just pointing out the fact that your terminology shows more of a lack of class in giving the "Puckers" their due.

LOL! Time to grow up, Poppy. Why are your panties in a bunch?

I guess you have to have something to hang onto, so go ahead and continue if that makes you feel better. By the way, if you're going to use the name slur, at least spell it right.

It's not "Puckers"? I got it wrong? What the hell is a "Pucker", anyway? Lighten up, Poppy. Congrats on a good game. You beat us

P.S. We have 2 more Lombardis than you

• poppers
    poppers

Well then, quit your crying. You won the Super Bowl. Your Puckers brought the Lombardi trophy back home. Congratulations

I'm not crying. I'm celebrating! It's been too long since the last one, but I suspect the next one won't be as long in arriving.

It's not "Puckers"? I got it wrong? What the hell is a "Pucker", anyway?

Ya got me! I thought you meant "Pukers" (my bad) - we get a lot of that from Vikings and Bears fans. Kudos to you for something different.

Lighten up, Poppy. Congrats on a good game. You beat us

Hey, if I were any lighter I'd float right out the door.

P.S. We have 2 more Lombardis than you

But we won the last one and we'll catch up sooner than you hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit