Super Bowl XLV

by Iron Head 95 Replies latest social physical

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What was up with Roger Goodell's comments to Peter King about Big Ben? The timing seems rather suspect.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Goddels been commenting about a lot of off the wall stuff. I wonder why he brought up spygate again when he said he was dis-appointed belichek didn't talk to the media afterward.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

What was up with Roger Goodell's comments to Peter King about Big Ben? The timing seems rather suspect.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Wasn't the investigation done before the season started? Didn't the NFL suspend BR7 for 6 weeks before the season even started? For something Roethlisberger was accused of and not charged with?

Didn't Mr. Goodell reduce BR7's suspension from 6 games to 4? Didn't BR7 complete his suspension?

Why comment now? Isn't it over and done with, Mr. Goodell? Why bring it up again now, during the Steelers' 8th Super Bowl run?

What's your agenda Mr. Goodell??

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Where did THIS story go, Mr. Goodell?

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Packers-player-accused-of-sexual-assault.html

Packers player accused of sexual assault

June 05, 2010, 10:19 PM EST

Police investigating claims of 2 women in Lake Delton, Wis.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that police are investigating a Green Bay Packers player in connection with an alleged sexual assult in Lake Delton in south central Wisconsin.

Per the report, police said seven Packers were in attendance at a condo party where two women have claimed the assault happened. Six Packers were interviewed by officials and released and authorities are focusing on a seventh player, who told officials the contact he had with the two women was consensual, per Sgt. Gerald Grimsled of the Lake Delton Police Department.

The Lake Delton Police Department would not name the suspect. The police did name the six players who were interviewed and are not believed to have taken part in the alleged assault: Clay Matthews, Matt Flynn, Khalil Jones, Josh Sitton, Korey Hall and Brad Jones.
    "They were not involved in any way," Grimsled said.

So, any Packers player not named is a possibility.

"(The) seventh did have contact with the two females," Grimsled said. "We were pretty sure of that. Everybody was cooperative.

"It comes down to 'was it consensual sex?' One side says yes, the other says no."

The women, ages 33 and 31, met the players earlier that night in a bar, per the report. Police were called at 4:17 a.m to the condos at the Wilderness Resort Golf Cabins. The investigation determined that the seventh player and two women had spent time in a room together. Where the investigation leads, we’ll see.

I follow sports all year round and I never read or heard anything about this in the media. Just as I never heard any national coverage about Mark Sanchez's charge of sexual assault leading up to the AFC Championship Game. It's always been about the accustation...not the criminal charge...against Roethlisberger

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2423430

• flipper
    flipper

Since my S.F. Giants won the World Series- I think it's the year of the underdog ( I know, I know Green Bay is a two and a half point favorite- but they shouldn't be ). They've NEVER been to a Super bowl with this bunch, Pittsburgh has won 2 with most of this bunch. Strange oddsmakers.

That being said - I make my prediction ! Green Bay 28 Pittsburgh 24 . It's Positive Karma time for Aaron Rodgers for patiently waiting behind the old gunslinger Favre for years. And Negative Karma time for my San Fransisco 49ers who like idiots passed up drafting Aaron Rodgers 6 years ago and instead drafted Alex Smith as QB. You all know how THAT has worked out for the Niners. And Mr. Ben boy might have some intrusive Karma coming to him as well. Nuff said

• free2beme
    free2beme

GREEN BAY BABY!!!

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

GREEN BAY BABY!!!

Give us a score?

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I have a question for all of you die-hard Green Bay fans.

I know everything about my Steelers, their history, their colors and their logo.

Without Google, on your honor, can you tell us what the "G" on the Packers' helmet stands for?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Without Google, on your honor, can you tell us what the "G" on the Packers' helmet stands for?

That's easy- Greatness

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

That's easy- Greatness

Exactly. You are a true Cheesehead, KS. I respect that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit