These are good people

by Retrovirus 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• debator
    debator

Hi sweetbabycheezits

My point was a comparative one. Evolutionists cannot claim superiority to religion since their belief system clearly requires leaps of faith too and acceptance of continuous refinement.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

since their belief system clearly requires leaps of faith too and acceptance of continuous refinement.

Does this strike anyone else as being funny and ironic?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Debator, hoping for a reply on evolution . . .?....RetroVirus

Proof of Evolution..

debator/Reniaa..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

since their belief system clearly requires leaps of faith too and acceptance of continuous refinement.

Does this strike anyone else as being funny and ironic?

::snicker::

• debator
    debator

Hi retrovirus

I am no evolutionist I believe in God however interesting retroviruses are for me they confirm intelligent design not "sludge to man in a billion years".

If you are struggling with whether to believe in God or not that is a different issue than which god is the true one. It means coming on sites like this anti-witness one is fairly moot point.

Belief in God is a very personal choice. One I make every time I see a sunset or sunrise. I think evolutionists get so wrapped up in the minutia they cannot see the obvious in the beautiful harmony of the whole.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    My point was a comparative one. Evolutionists cannot claim superiority to religion
    since their belief system clearly requires leaps of faith too and acceptance of continuous refinement.....debator/Reniaa
    Does this strike anyone else as being funny and ironic?.....Josie

Hey Josie!.. Ya..It`s pretty stupid.. DimWit has just Described the WBT$.. debator/Reniaa never runs out of Brain Farts.. ...................... ...OUTLAW

• debator
    debator

Faith in God is a Christian requirement even the bible doesn't deny that. It wouldn't need to be called faith otherwise. Where is the irony in stating a basic truth?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

The irony, is that YOUR religion requires leaps of faith too and acceptance of continuous refinement and it claims to be superior than all others.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reniaa..

How frigg`n stupid are you?..

My point was a comparative one. Evolutionists cannot claim superiority to religion

since their belief system clearly requires leaps of faith too and acceptance of continuous refinement.....Reniaa

The WBT$ claims Superiority to Everyone and Anyone,for those same reasons..

Does it Hurt when you Think?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Debator,

I am no evolutionist I believe in God however interesting retroviruses are for me they confirm intelligent design not "sludge to man in a billion years
    ".

Fine, but that's a statement of belief, not a point in a debate. I'd understood that you were going to telling me why evolution is wrong. To continue you'd need to explain how retroviruses confirm intelligent design, and I'd be very interested in that.

If you are struggling with whether to believe in God or not that is a different issue than which god is the true one

Whatever my beliefs are, they don't affect the facts supporting evolution of this discussion.

I think evolutionists get so wrapped up in the minutia they cannot see the obvious in the beautiful harmony of the whole

The preceding bit about sunrise is nice and poetic. This, however, is just an ad-hominem attack with no support. Nor have you considered the many scientists (40%, Nickolas said) who believe in God.

Have you anything to support your beliefs about evolution? If not, you cannot keep pronouncing them as if they have any basis.

Retro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit