Latest apostate warning in Feb 15 2011 Watchtower

by dozy 144 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Which media is this thread about, the Watchtower or American political television/radio media?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

This smells like.... Desperation!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    If I didn't know better, I'd say the writer was endorsing "researching apostate arguments"!

Right on. Whoever wrote this article is your closet Watchtower apostate.

• james_woods
    james_woods

FlyingHighNow - thanks, I guess, for your attempt at our political education.

My comment was in jest (out of amusement on my part) over what in the world your politics have to do with the subject of this thread -

Which thread was about a truly ridiculous WT article on a very fishy story about apostate web sites.

Which media is this thread about, the Watchtower or American political television/radio media?

Exactly.

• sd-7
    sd-7

But it does get more and more curious, the direction they've been taking. The past couple of years have seen some really interesting statements, but this one takes the cake. I'm glad I know about it in advance, so I can know my wife will be p.o.'ed at me in a few months...but let's hope not. Let's all forgive with one big apostate hug...

-sd-7

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The heads of the WTS know they're getting their holier than thou white sheets torn off them and are being rightfully exposed

on web sites such as this. Nevertheless the writers of the WTS. have to make spurious propaganda articles

to show that their opposers to their organization are corrupt and full of wrongful bullshit to thwart off dissension.

The powerful master doesn't like losing any indentured subordinate slaves.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Several have already noticed and commented on the fact that:

They are actually encouraging researching Apostate claims to prove them wrong!

I say bring it ON.

I really do think "Andre" is of the "conscious class", knowing full well what he was saying would encourage more to look.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I made a small comment about Fox News as an option to the WT. Here's another: You're better off watching Fox news than letting the WT do your thinking for you. At least you can still celebrate Christmas. My longer response was to James Woods comment to me, which I didn't figure you would think had anything to do with anything except what it was: a response to James Woods.

• nugget
    nugget

I am sorry words taken out of context? Isn't that the way the society works.

Obviously they are concerned that people are finding their way to sites such as these.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Must be Andre the Giant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit