No Sex In the New System - It's Impossible

by mentallyfree31 30 Replies latest jw friends

• read good books
    read good books

We'll if you lived forever eventually the earth would become overpopulated, unless God plans to export JW's to another earth where they can fill the universe with boring robot like humans who supress all natural human feelings, Of course the Society has no explanation of that but some boring pat answer like, put your faith in God and you brain on hold.

• jam
    jam

Forget the sex, living with the same person forever and ever. After 200 yrs. you have

heard the same old story A thousand time.I love my wife and she love me, but she told

me , I do not think I could put up with your butt for 200yrs.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Talk about yer buzz kills...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, it just wouldn't be paradise without the sex,so just kill me now.

• Mrs. Peck
    Mrs. Peck

Ummm......I have never heard that and I was a JW for 20 yrs......Why would there be no sex? Many JWs talk of waiting to have children until then....

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Mrs. Peck: I am mostly being humorous in this topic. But it is the JW belief that nobody who is resurrected will ever be able to get married in their new system. So in view of the fact that Armageddon isn't right around the corner as they have been preaching for 130+ years, everybody alive now in this religion will eventually die, as they all have up til now, therefore they would be dependent on a resurrection, and thus be prohibited from sex in their new world.

It's like all their other beliefs. If you write them down on paper and draw them out, none of them add up.

:-)

-MF31-

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I think this thought was why I married so YOUNG!

I don't want to live forever never knowing what sex was!

I never understood that! So some can have sex while others can NEVER!

Paradise ?

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Jesus did not say no sex but no marriage. When I was a JW I figured since we would all be perfect then there would be none of the complications like jealousy and disease that there are now when we sleep around. So I imagined one big love fest. Single horny young brother that I was . I really looked forward to the new system

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS says only those who live through the great tribulation (Armageddon) will be married (if their mate survives) or can marry other single survivors.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is not impossible. However, all it does is shows what an Almighty Lowlife Scumbag Jehovah really is. He decides who is to be satisfied and who is simply to watch others do it without being allowed to participate. This Almighty PIG already does this to some extent now (he is just as capable of blocking the opposite sex from being attracted to an individual at his perverted will), so why wouldn't this Baghead go ahead and do it to certain people in the New Dark Ages as well?

For sure, this is not going to attract me to Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit