No Sex In the New System - It's Impossible

by mentallyfree31 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

FYI:

If you think through the JW belief system, we would have to renounce sexual relations forever to get into the new system. JW's believe that those coming back in a resurrection will not be married or given in marriage. In their new system, nobody would be able to have sex outside of marriage, as that is grossly wrong. Those of us on the outside know that Armageddon isn't going to cut out lives short. Therefore the only way into the New System would be through their resurrection. So, no sex. And what about the 20 billion that have died. No sex for them either.

LOL

-mentallyfree31-

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

just shoot me now.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I thought if you survived Armageddon with your spouse you were OK. It's only those who are resurrected that cannot get married and have children.

No doubt pre-A copies of Playboy/girl will be worth a fortune!

George

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

All these people running around talking about surviving will be long gone in a few years. Therefore, they lost out.

:-)

-MF31-

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Jesus was talking about spirit bodies, which are neither male nor female but the perfect union of both polarities.

Rather than being "spiritual" as they are constantly boasting, JW's can understand nothing except physical bodies, a physical paradise earth, and a physical explanation of everything in the Bible. They are completely stuck in materialism. No shock, since they utterly deny the fact that we are spirits temporarily inhabiting human bodies.

~PS

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Can you at least Masterbate?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Just had a look on the CD-ROM and found these comments:-

kcchap.18p.178par.11TheKingdomTriumphant!***

After the flood of Noah’s day, Jehovah gave to the righteous survivors a mandate, saying: "Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth." This suggests the joyful prospect of human marriage and the bringing forth of children inrighteousness for at least a time after Armageddon. (Genesis 9:1, 7; 10:1-32; Matthew 24:37) However, that will not be God’s principal way of ‘filling the earth’ with mankind at that time. How, then, will God populate our globe, thus accomplishing his original purpose? (Genesis 1:28; Isaiah 45:18) It will be by repeating, billions of times over, his great miracle of the resurrection.

w613/15p.185par.17Parents,SafeguardYourChild’sLifewithAccurateKnowledge ***

Standing now at the threshold of Jehovah’s new world, many youths may want to postpone marriage until after Armageddon, when selection of a wife will be made under righteous conditions and when marriage responsibilities will be carried out with none of the distractions that now plague mankind.

?

w6111/15p.703QuestionsFromReaders *** Istherenohopeatallthatoneofthe"greatcrowd"whodiesnowbeforeArmageddonwillbereunitedwithhismarriagepartnerasthatone’smateinthenewworldandshareinthefulfillmentoftheprocreationmandate?

The survivor, however, has to live a normal life after the death of the beloved marriage mate. Circumstances and developments may dictate that he remarry according to the Scriptures. He is free to do so. The deceased one has no strings attached to him, for the deceased one cannot give the surviving one the marriage dues during the interim between now and the resurrection of the dead. God makes no exceptions with regard to this law that dissolves marriage by the death of one of the marriage mates. He would be doing so if he allowed for former marriage mates to be reunited as man and wife by means of the resurrection and to take part with Armageddon survivors in fulfilling the procreation mandate.

w6011/1p.657par.34MarriageinParadise***

Faithful surviving couples will continue their married life after Armageddon directly into the restored Paradise. Single survivors will enjoy the privilege of entering into married life with theocratic partners and will have the happiness of raising children under Paradise conditions, with Satan the Devil bound. All these will have the privilege of vindicating Jehovah God by proving that married life in Paradise can be a blessed success.

From the above it would appear my previous comment to be incorrect, people WILL get married and have children after Armageddon. However all these quotes are old so the view has probably changed many times since then!!

George

Sorry about the formatting problems, even using Wordpad and Text Only format it still goes wrong!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Thats why I was taking well care of myself. no drugs no smoking eating healthy and doing excercise to survive. I thought I was being smart

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

yeah. who would want to die and be resurrected as some kind of metro-sexual, she-male, eunuch, neutured, lady boy?

it makes no sense.

just think - 90%+ of the population would be one of these creatures. The other 10% or less would be the ones who could do the nasty.

Would these 10% become the new ruling class? The ones who can copulate? The copul-class? Would they be revered or looked down upon by the great crowd of non-sexual beings? Or would they all just get along because it would be a perfect paradise?

hmmmm....interesting questions.....but wait....we aren't allowed to think of such things...STOP THINKING...everything will work out fine....just leave it up to JEHOVAH...he is super smart...way smarter than us...he'll figure it out.... you just worry about underlining those answers in the paragraph and canvassing with our colorful pamphlets!

The Oracle

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I don't think most Witnesses go along with that understanding of no marriage for resurrected ones. Even when I was super spiritual,it didn't make any sense to me. A lot of things didn't make any sense. I can't believe it took me this long to wake up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit