DMCA Complaint from The WatchTower for links to KS-10 'Shepherding' book

by Simon 217 Replies latest forum announcements

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    BrotherDan, I was going to google those cries you posted because I knew that it would mean something appropo to the topic, but I didn't.

Battle Cry!

The Crusaders used the cry "Caelum Denique!" (Latin, "Heaven at last!").

The Crusaders, especially the religious orders, also used "Deus vult" (Latin, "God wills it").

3Mozzies

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Solider 77, I wish I had the balls to send that out with the manual.

• carla
    carla

can we pm links so they are not public? I was pm'd a file butt the link is not working.

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

It seems the Watchtower has lost control of the situation and now the book is all over the place. The secrecy of this cult is being divulged to the world.

How come the News media cannot cite it?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

They CAN site it. If it's published, then it has to be located in the Library of Congress, doesn't it? There can't be "secret" information that you are not allowed to quote...

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Mary I have the file in pdf format. If you would like a copy pop me a PM.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Does the WTBTS really think they are going to keep this information a secret from the public? In this day and age they should know that's impossible. Or are they just plain stupid?

Maybe they should petition Jah to blind the eyes of those who are unworthy to look at the "Shepherd the Flock of God" book or better yet they could pray that God makes all those who look at the book and who are not elders to immediately fall over dead.

Or if Jah didn't want to kill people or blind them then he could just shut down the internet.

Any of you Watchtower men who are spying on this site, start praying now because that's about the only chance in hell you're going to have of keeping this information secret. Are all of you total idiots do you not realize that the internet is more powerful then you and jahoover?

LD

• Satanus
    Satanus

Buncha brazen hussies, the lot of you! Just wait until jayhoover wakes up! There's gonna be deep smouldering craters where ever one of youse has unauthorised elders book copies. I'm deleting mine, tight now. NOT. Hehe.

S

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Mary I sent you a gift, check your PM.

• jabberwock
    jabberwock

Does the WBTS register their copyright with the Library of Congress? I know that a work is considered copyrighted when it is put in fixed form (written in this case), but it must be registered before the copyright holder can take legal action against an infringer.

Also, any work published in the United States must have a copy deposited in the Library of Congress. Is a copy of this new "Shepherding" book held by the Library of Congress?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit