DMCA Complaint from The WatchTower for links to KS-10 'Shepherding' book

by Simon 217 Replies latest forum announcements

• ziddina
    ziddina

I've been talking about Brother Dan's wife needing a reality check...

The Gov.Bod's version of "reality" just got slammed into a brick wall... They don't have NEARLY the level of "control" over their members - especially the elite, male, elders-and-circuit-and-district-overseers section of members - as they thought they had...

Now they'll have to split their time between the Inquisition to find the elder - or elder's wife - who leaked the book... And writing the next, even-more-oh-so-"SECRET" version... Since this version's secrecy has been compromised - "corrupted" by us nasty lil' apostates...

Zid

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Who wants to place a bet that they will talk about this situation in a cryptic way in one of the upcoming KMs or WT articles? I hope everyone has an eye out for it. It will be funny to see their condemnation to those that treat their confidentiality with contempt.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "It's funny, the harder they push, the more I want to take the pdf files I have of the whole book and print it up at a place like Kinkos by the hundreds and go hand it out to the public, to the church pastors, etc. ...."

LOLLOLLOLOL!!!! ROFL!!!! ROFL!!!!

OOOOOOO, DaMMMM!!! Soldier77, that sounds like SOOOOOO much FUN!!!

I just might do that.... Maybe place it under windshields at the next Sunday Kingdom Hall meeting...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

BrotherDan, I am very tempted to do it in my area, that chances for me to be found out are pretty damn high tho. Although...I just had an idea.... hmmm... muahahahahaa

Oh and Ziddina I like your Inquisition reference, but I was thinking more along the lines of the Crusades. But I get the reference and I like it.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I'm with zid.. the silly boys in brooklyn fail to realize the reality... the book didn't fall off the back of a truck. Someone who HAD the book PURPOSLY scanned it and passed it on to our dear sis Knotingham so she could share...

Think fellas... an ELDER posted HIS book on the INTERNET, specifically an "apostate" web site! What does this tell you about your org... how much dissent is there.. But of course you will end up thinking its just one rouge elder... one rotten apple... *sigh*... this is why there is no change in sight.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I wonder if they have ever heard of a TORRENT...LOL

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Well, I have already printed a copy for myself. I should go into work on Saturday and print a few more and drop it on the doorstep of a few high profile churches in the area in a little "care-package" by a unanimous donor.

I'm feeling quite feisty... (that's 7 devils people, the mark of perfection!) ROFL!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Actually both of those "Battle Cries" I posted WERE the battle cries for some of the first crucaders, Solider 77.

• Simon
    Simon

I don't know why they don't just trust in Jehoobah to remove the content for them ... (barf)

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

BrotherDan, I was going to google those cries you posted because I knew that it would mean something appropo to the topic, but I didn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit