He's coming ...

by sacolton 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    the WORST day in service (and that is saying something) i ever had was with a CO and a DO in the same car.

There are few horrors in life that can compete with having a DO and a CO at the same time. I remember one time we that the CO plus the DO, Ernie Pandachuk. He was the most smug, self-righteous asshole I ever encountered in Dubdumb Land and that's saying something. I knew his background: Became a pioneer the second he graduate high school, then he and his wife lived in South Africa for 35 years as missionaries (not sure if he was a DO down there or not), then they moved (or were sent) back to Canada. He was the idiot who one day at the ASSembly said: "Brothers, if you knew Armageddon wasn't going to be here by now, do you think you would have done things differently? Well you shouldn't feel that way brothers!" My father was furious and he and several other old-timers huddled together at lunch time and were furious and disgusted that he said that. I guess the one said "What's he trying to do---does he want us to leave the Organization? Of course we'd do things differently!"

A good friend of mine was foolish enough to have both the CO and DO over for lunch that week. In the course of the conversation, the DO made a comment about something and my friend corrected him on it. It wasn't a huge deal, but the DO was livid and said to my friend "don't you know who I am?!"

He had a stroke I think, several years ago. I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit