• sabastious
    sabastious
    Ok, how should I say it?

Just copy OUTLAW, imo.

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Ok, how should I say it?

With more respect, politeness and not so much of a "Let me educate you people" attitude. I know you think you working hard to take down the WT and have it all figured out, but you aren't and you don't. It's a team effort, show some respect and appreciate for the rest of the team. There is no I in team, but there is also no U.

Please excuse me for the learning curve. I may be an old dog (old dog cannot learn new trick) you know.

Old dogs should have experience. Learning curve should be short.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We used 2 JWN Hula Dancers to weed out a WBT$ Spy..

Turns out..

He was the Bethel Underwear Wrestling Champion..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ Case and point.

-Sab

• ruruj
    ruruj

Just copy OUTLAW, imo.

If you mean his artistic expressions, then that's impossible.

I think I add diversity to JWN.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I believe my analysis of the situation seemed to make sense and worth posting. I could have been concise and just say "Don't believe everything you hear...", but others may appreciate why explain.

I'm not the only one here giving advice. It's a give and take relationship here.

Many wish Watchtower goes away. But Watchtower will not fall by itself. Examine WT history, the pattern will just repeat if we don't change the pattern.

BTW for the ideas I enumerated, most were already discussed on JWN. I've not noticed anyone implementing these ideas.

Let me guess...software programmer or something to do with computers? Have you guys ever gone on to Microsoft's "Answers" webpage where you can write questions and get responses from Microsoft personnel? Their responses sound just like the computers they work with. I really is comical, but sad at the the same time...sounds just like this guy.

• ruruj
    ruruj

"... have it all figured out, but you aren't and you don't."
    - Honestly, I haven't. But I have been taking calculated risks.

"It's a team effort, show some respect and appreciate for the rest of the team."
    - Ok, I'll try, but you and others will have to accept me as the scorpion or black sheep of the family.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

- Ok, I'll try, but you and others will have to accept me as the scorpion or black sheep of the family.

Uh, first of all, there there is no group consensus, second, the "black sheep" of a family is, by definition NOT accepted. Third, I am not sure that telling others what they will have to do is the way to go. That generally doesn't endear you to a group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit