Caution about News and Leaders essential to Defeat Watchtower

by ruruj 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ruruj
    ruruj

A. Caution about News

Don't take the leaked news as absolute truth. Wait for it to happen then the news become real and valid.

Beware that nothing prevents Watchtower from becoming a spin master - saying or planning one thing then implementing something else ... to throw us off-track or distract us from essential matters.

Watchtower could confuse us by leaking rumors and spinning plans. It could even use this tactic to trace the leakers and spies.

Therefore please take these news in balance. Don't use these unless it is absolutely real and confirmed.

B. More Leaders are essential to Defeat Watchtower

Don't wait for the other shoe to drop, take action. A large corporation like Watchtower will do its very best to stay afloat.

Leaders are needed to smartly oppose Watchtower. "The more, the merrier"

Here are some ideas:
    - Engage in occasional e-mail chain (chain letter) campaigns that expose Watchtower hypocrisy, victims and other issues.
    - Build/support websites that provide cheat sheets that expose Watchtower hypocrisy, victims and other issues.
    - Build/support websites that send e-mail to friends and family.
    - Petition sympathetic Elders, Overseers and Bethelites to demand the revamp of the Governing Body.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way
    Watchtower could confuse us by leaking rumors and spinning plans. It could even use this tactic to trace the leakers and spies.

That's what they do to me!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Don't believe everything you hear... there I said (in A) what you said in much fewer words.

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I hate to tell you this, but the way you tend to come across is like you are trying to tell other people what to do and people generally don't like that.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

For example, one Bet-Hell-Ite told me this year "Listen, Titus, we will get a new book this year, with title "Llllllllllllllalala something.."! I shouldn't talk with you about that, but I am happy so much, and I had to tell you that! Don't tell anybody that I told you that! I will send you a copy in electronic format, so you can read it before it is printed."

Book with that title wasn't published this year, and never will be!

• ruruj
    ruruj

As with any advice, take or leave it. It's your free will.

Everyone has freedom of choice here at JWN. To agree or disagree.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Everyone has freedom of choice here at JWN. To agree or disagree.

I disagree with that statement!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

ruruj a word of advice because you seem like a passionate fellow much like myself.

Being an ex-witness we are very used to talking "like we have all the answers."

Of course we don't really believe that we do, but our subconscious does believe that because of conditioning.

Think about it, we went to people's doors soley to tell them that they needed to STOP whatever they were doing because it was wrong. Do you know how we knew that? Because we knew WE were right and that "rightness" made everything else wrong.

This ideal is hard to exercise from our brains! And people like you and I would do well to keep that in the forefront of our conscious thought, especially when stating our opinions.

Just food for thought.

-Sab

• ruruj
    ruruj

sabastious

I believe my analysis of the situation seemed to make sense and worth posting. I could have been concise and just say "Don't believe everything you hear...", but others may appreciate why explain.

I'm not the only one here giving advice. It's a give and take relationship here.

Many wish Watchtower goes away. But Watchtower will not fall by itself. Examine WT history, the pattern will just repeat if we don't change the pattern.

BTW for the ideas I enumerated, most were already discussed on JWN. I've not noticed anyone implementing these ideas.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This thread needs a Bucket of Chicken!!..

cartruckbucket.jpg picture by GeneralWaco................................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit