Caution about News and Leaders essential to Defeat Watchtower

by ruruj 27 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

It just sounds abrasive when people come on and talk like no one else knows anything and starts telling people what to do.

• sabastious
    sabastious

This thread needs a Bucket of Chicken!!..

Not that kind of food for thought!

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I'm not the only one here giving advice. It's a give and take relationship here.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. As the old proverb goes, Irish diplomacy is the abilty to tell a man to go to hell and look forward to the trip.

I've not noticed anyone implementing these ideas.

Pay more attention, then, my friend. Many have been working hard to take down the WT for years. Showing up one day and pissing on their efforts doesn't make friends.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Not that kind of food for thought!

Outlaw is brilliant. KFC is delicious. Good, but no good for you :)

• ruruj
    ruruj

My, my ... Am I a lightning rod today...

OUTLAW, I like you talent!

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ REPENT ruruj BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

My, my ... Am I a lightning rod today...

No more so than others that act as you do. This isn't about you personally.

• ruruj
    ruruj

notverylikely

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Ok, how should I say it?

Please excuse me for the learning curve. I may be an old dog (old dog cannot learn new trick) you know.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think something like this happened a couple of years ago. They were talking of lowering the requirements to auxiliary pio-sneer to 35 hours a month from 50, and to regular pio-sneer to 50 hours a month/600 a year from 70 a month/840 a year. Whether this was a rumor intentionally started to confuse us apostates or they were going to implement it only to cancel it "to prove those apostates liars" will probably never be known. However, the reduction never was implemented.

• ruruj
    ruruj

^ REPENT ruruj BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit