Library Visit # 2: 607 BCE vs. 587 BCE - With Pictures!

by mentallyfree31 113 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"So pretty much you admit you're nothing more than a troll? You're telling me the only part that I got right, and allow me to type my statement in full, "a troll who at worst knows exactly what she's doing."?

Simon or one of the mods, would one of you do your job and ban this whore already."

I omitted the troll part of your comment. Me, making you think is obviously bothering you. I'm not prepping you so meeting your maker on judgment day won't be such a surprise if that's what you think.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS doesn't have any power.

Bullshit they cull people toward themselves by having the almighty trustworthy bible to exploit,

then they turn everyone into free working door to door to salespeople who are fully brainwashed with their

own self devised commercial indoctrination.

They unfortunately have power over the minds of 7 million people right now.

They create power by fear and loathsome provocation, its also their indentured livelihood.

Interesting how you never said a word about those teens I mentioned committing suicide ,

you must really be a cold hearted bitch from hell.

I think others here have it right, you really are not worth the time to talk to. BYE

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

" you must really be a cold hearted bitch from hell.

I think others here have it right, you really are not worth the time to talk to. BYE"

Ok, BYE BYE.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I omitted the troll part of your comment. Me, making you think is obviously bothering you. I'm not prepping you so meeting your maker on judgment day won't be such a surprise if that's what you think.

Thats the problem Alice. You're not making me think. You're not a very stimulating person I'll tell you that. I'd venture to guess you're quite single and not because you're being chaste either. You haven't done a very good job supporting the WT's position on anything. One of the things that got me lurking on this forum and eventually joining and posting was the collage of ideas. Valid positions that can be supported scriptually. I've been on here about a year now, and upon reflection I've found somethings I believe the WTS has nailed. Other things I believe they haven't got a clue on and haven't been entirely honest in their publications. While lurking here, there were real JWs posting. Some of Renaia's posts where stimulating. Other JWs as well. You're not a real JW. I'm starting to wonder if you're demon posessed. The avy you use appears very demonic in nature. It's very dark and is something I believe John warned about when he stated there are many AntiChrists. You're an AntiChrist, Rachel. Turn back before its too late.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Thats the problem Alice. You're not making me think. You're not a very stimulating person I'll tell you that. I'd venture to guess you're quite single and not because you're being chaste either. You haven't done a very good job supporting the WT's position on anything. One of the things that got me lurking on this forum and eventually joining and posting was the collage of ideas. Valid positions that can be supported scriptually. I've been on here about a year now, and upon reflection I've found somethings I believe the WTS has nailed. Other things I believe they haven't got a clue on and haven't been entirely honest in their publications. While lurking here, there were real JWs posting. Some of Renaia's posts where stimulating. Other JWs as well. You're not a real JW. I'm starting to wonder if you're demon posessed. The avy you use appears very demonic in nature. It's very dark and is something I believe John warned about when he stated there are many AntiChrists. You're an AntiChrist, Rachel. Turn back before its too late."

I do have some problems right now.

http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/mentalhealth/summary.html

The United States leads the world in understanding the importance of overall health and well-being to the strength of a Nation and its people. What we are coming to realize is that mental health is absolutely essential to achieving prosperity. According to the landmark “Global Burden of Disease” study, commissioned by the World Health Organization and the World Bank, 4 of the 10 leading causes of disability for persons age 5 and older are mental disorders. Among developed nations, including the United States, major depression is the leading cause of disability. Also near the top of these rankings are manic-depressive illness, schizophrenia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Mental disorders also are tragic contributors to mortality, with suicide perennially representing one of the leading preventable causes of death in the United States and worldwide.
    The U.S. Congress declared the 1990s the Decade of the Brain. In this decade we have learned much through research—in basic neuroscience, behavioral science, and genetics—about the complex workings of the brain. Research can help us gain a further understanding of the fundamental mechanisms underlying thought, emotion, and behavior—and an understanding of what goes wrong in the brain in mental illness. It can also lead to better treatments and improved services for our diverse population.

Before you go making fun of me because I'm recovering from a mental illness:

In fact mental illnesses are just as real as other illnesses, and they are like other illnesses in most ways. Yet fear and stigma persist, resulting in lost opportunities for individuals to seek treatment and improve or recover.

I didn't address thetrueone's information about suicide because if it wasn't for God I wouldn't be making a recovery. I don't listen to unconfirmed stories. I can confirm what I'm saying if someone is actually interested.

• sherah
    sherah

Last week it was depression, now she is recovering from a serious mental illness....grasping at straws.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Last week it was depression, now she is recovering from a serious mental illness....grasping at straws."

Unipolar (major) depression is a mental illness.

• StAnn
    StAnn

TheTrueOne, my oldest brother left the WTS because of the whole 1975 debacle. He said that, for him, Armageddon came in 1975, when the lying became too obvious to ignore.

It's such an incredible story, the whole 1975 thing, that I guess people who weren't there and don't actually remember it can't believe that we were really stupid enough to believe that whole story from the WTS. Heck, we even had a calendar on the bulletin board in the KH with October 1975 circled as the month when the GT would begin! By August of 1975, people were in an absolute frenzy, getting ready.

StAnn

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Neurochemical serotonin levels in the mind have something to do with it. This is no different than telling someone you are diabetic. There are lots of people that have developed anxiety disorders from job stress.

• alice.in.wonderland

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit