Ray Franz has had a stroke

by coffee_black 211 Replies latest jw friends

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I will be putting up a proper tribute page to Mr. Franz on www.Ex-JW.com when appropriate. I welcome anyone here to contribute their own personal testimonies about their connection to Ray and his books. I'll be happy to publish any that you'd like to offer. Articles also allow for comments, so feel free to visit and add your own.

If Michael Jackson could have an article on Ex-JW.com, Ray Franz most certainly deserves one!

But let's not rush things. I'll do it when the time is right...

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

My eyes were opened several years ago but it was Ray Franz that validated in black and white everything I thought was wrong with the organization. After reading (devouring) his book, I was able to sleep at night, his book is still on my nightstand as my security blanket. I have a friend on the way out, and I tell her "you ain't out until you read this". I wish and hope that all of our thoughts of gratitude, love and appreciation are somehow a security and comfort to this dear man and his wife at this time. NMKA

• hereiam!
    hereiam!

All my love and prayers to this kind and selfless brother and his dear wife.

• yesidid
    yesidid

My heart aches for Cynthia.

The pain must be piercing her heart.

Ray was obviously a wonderful man, much loved by all who appreciated the depth of his personal integrity.

But they were always a loving team. He was devoted to her, and she to him.

It’s just too awful.

• Mary
    Mary
    Blood has leaked into every portion of his brain. He is comatose, and can thankfully feel no pain. He is being kept alive by a ventilator. There is no response at all. Cynthia cannot bring herself, as yet, to have this removed. She is having an awful time with this.

Thank you so much for the update Coffee. I can only imagine how Cynthia must feel. When my sister was told there was no hope for my b-i-l to recover, she could not bring herself right away to take him off life support. The shock was simply too great and the grief too deep. Cynthia will know when it's time to let him go.

• White Dove
  • whoknows
    whoknows

This very brave and good man will never be forgotten. He has helped SO many to be free. Thank you Ray and Cynthia from the bottom of our hearts.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I worked as a nurse for years. It is a heart-breaking and devastating position to be in to have to make the decision to remove a loved one from a ventilator. It is Cynthia's decision. My thoughts and prayers are with her for peace in her heart and mind.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I wish Ray made a documentary about his life as a JW. That could have been as good as what he did with the CoC.

• asilentone
    asilentone

maybe someone wants to do biography of Ray Franz's life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit