Ray Franz has had a stroke

by coffee_black 211 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Vibes for Ray..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Ray Franz truly changed my life. I am very sorry to hear this.

-mentallyfree31-

• grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

I will be praying for him and his family. He opened my eyes also....

• Mary
    Mary

I just spoke to Jim Penton as he got the call about Ray yesterday. I guess he went out to get the mail, collapsed but his wife Cynthia (who has not been well) did not realize that Ray was even outside so we don't know how long he was there for. She called 911, they rushed him to the hospital but there was no sign of brain activity and the doctors said the brain cavity was filling with blood. I believe Ray was then transferred to another hospital where he has been put on a respirator but there is virtually no hope that he's going to live.

I hope Coffee Black can let us know when she hears anything. Jim said he would call me when he gets an update so if nothing more has been posted, I'll try and fill you in.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Prayers for Ray and Cynthia.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Im just glad I got a chance to send him an email of thanks. His books have been very helpfull in clearing foe fog of the WTBS.

Here's to you Ray and your stand for the real truth!

Darth Fader

• blondie
    blondie

I know a day like this would come, but it's too soon. I'm glad Cynthia has support close by.

May God strengthen them both.

Blondie and Irreverent

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love and gratitude to both Cynthia and Ray ...

• JeffT
    JeffT

My thoughts and prayers for Ray and Cynthia. CofC was the first thing we read when we started our independent research. I think we would have left anyway, but that was an eye opener of a book. We owe him a lot for having the courage to stand up for a what he believed to be right.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Amen Blondie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit