Door to Door Message? A DIVERSION! Where does the MONEY go??

by Terry 76 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yep, that's my answer. Take it or leave it or go scratch. It don't matter.

So you can`t provide proof of your claim?

LOL!!..

You should just say so..

Instead of posting a Bullshit Reply like that..

You`ve only got 127 posts under your belt..Thats not many..

So I`m not going to give you a bad time..

You have to be able to back up things you say here..

Next time think carefully,before you debate someone..

Have a Good Evening and Enjoy JWN..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Don't be condescending Outlaw. This thread was full of BS and you know it. That is unless you're just as dumb as the Watchtower which I know you're not.

Debate? Here? This is not a debating board it's a baiting board.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don't be condescending Outlaw. This thread was full of BS and you know it.....believingxjw

Condesending?..LOL!!..

If you want to Play with the Big Boys..

Then Back up your Mouth..

Show me where Terry said..

There are large amounts of WBT$ Cash going missing,because of WBT$ GB expense accounts?

• purplesofa
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

Come on Purps!..

Don`t you think people should have to back up what they say?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Somebody is Lying..It`s either Terry or believingxjw..

believingxjw says,Terry said something he did`nt..

I asked him to prove it..

He can`t..

Do you really want to take a side?..

Which side do you choose?..

Truth or Lies?..

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Outlaw,

You said, "GB members get to travel the world and do most anything billions of dollars will afford.."

I replied: "Do you really believe Terry's claim of big bucks in the Watchtower somehow going unaccounted for is being spent on expense accounts for the GB?"

And yes, when no evidence can be presented that shows the GB is personally benefiting from the corporate money, "I think it reflects a kind of subconscious guilt on the part of those at the top who were making money hand over fist," can imply that the GB are making money through their expense accounts as you yourself implied.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw,
    You said, "GB members get to travel the world and do most anything billions of dollars will afford.."
    I replied: "Do you really believe Terry's claim of big bucks in the Watchtower somehow going unaccounted for is being spent on expense accounts for the GB?"
    And yes, when no evidence can be presented that shows the GB is personally benefiting from the corporate money, "I think it reflects a kind of subconscious guilt on the part of those at the top who were
    making money hand over fist," can imply that the GB are making money through their expense accounts as you yourself implied.

Thats a much better reply..But..Your still making claims you can`t back up..

I`ll go through your post a bit at a time..So you can understand what I`m trying to explain..

Yes I did say that..

I replied: "Do you really believe Terry's claim of big bucks in the Watchtower somehow going unaccounted for is being spent on expense accounts for the GB?"..

Terry never said that..You can`t find a post of Terrys,that backs up your claim..Because there is none..

And yes, when no evidence can be presented that shows the GB is personally benefiting from the corporate money,

How can you posibly know that?..I don`t know that..Terry does`nt claim to know that..

"I think it reflects a kind of subconscious guilt on the part of those at the top who were making money hand over fist,

Once again..How can you posibly know that?..I don`t know that..Terry does`nt claim to know that..Nobody knows..

Thats the Subject of this thread..Where is all the WBT$ money going to?..

You say all the money goes into Running the WBT$..

Your the only one here,with a concrete answer..When facts show..Nobody knows..

Not even the WBT$ GB knows the complete Business End of the WBT$..

So..How could you possibly know?..

• Terry
    Terry

Just for the record, I've laid out the situation and asked a big question about what happens to all the money and that's about it.

I'm not sure what the clash is all about.

I don't have to imply the Governing Body has bundles hidden in plastic bags in the drop ceiling.

I know men control the money and everyplace else on earth large amounts of cash (non-taxable!) are handled by mere men there are hijinks.

I'd love to know what those hijinks are at Watchtowerville.

• Terry
    Terry

JWs do not go door to door with a "public face ...of shabbiness..." You overreach. The truth about the JWs is bad enough we don't have to resort to exaggeration!

My personal experience is what I'm drawing on. Did your Kingdom Hall have nicer dressed JW's?

• moshe
    moshe

Howard Hughes ended up being drugged and controlled by his lawyers and bodyguards a virtual sick and reclusive billionaire. it is not hard to see the lawyers running the WT empire, either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit