I turn on the news to see Sarah Palin taking on the Family Guy writer

by dinah 60 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

Palin can dish it out but can't take it

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Palin was in Arkansas last night when she did that interview. No news media was allowed at Verizon arena to interview her or record her speech, she was Johnny on the spot for this!

There are alot of writeups about her speech last night, I think to get more insight on her, it would be good to follow the news writeups of local papers after her speeches.

Anyway, Palin who I thought was pretty when first seeing her has grown ugly over time to me, getting to know her better

and Michelle Obama who I did not find so attractive upon first seeing her has grown more beautiful over time.\

She bitches about everything

Sarah Palin Knocks Twitter, Calls It 'Little Twittering Thing'

Sarah Palin Twitter

At a speech before Republican Party activists in Arkansas yesterday, Sarah Palin took a jab at Twitter.

According to CBS News, the former Alaska governor was asked what she considered to be the biggest threat to America today, prompting several in the crowd to call out, 'Obama!'

The audience laughed, and Palin spoke up.

'See, they said that, I didn't,' she said, reports CBS. 'Just you watch now, too, because somebody will be here with their little Twittering thing, and it's going to be on the Internet any minute now.'

Palin's didn't elaborate on why she takes issue with the 'little Twittering thing,' but the knock came as something of a surprise since the ex-governor is an avid social media user herself.

In addition to regularly posting blogs and commentary to Facebook, Palin is a habitual Twitter user--she tweets from @SaraPalinUSA--who is notorious for maxing out the 140 character limit with posts such as the following:

Earth saw clmate chnge4 ions;will cont 2 c chnges.R duty2responsbly devlop resorces4humankind/not pollute&destroy;but cant alter naturl chng
  • restrangled
    restrangled

Too bad, soo sad, a cartoon threatens her.

Cartoons are just that, a parody of real life. Get a sense of humor. Her time would be better spent learning History and gaining in-depth knowledge of the latest issues.

Do you all remember when she was punked by a radio station? She is just way too dim.

I'm sorry to say, if she had the looks of Madeline Albright, she would never of had a chance in Hell, but that's our society.

r.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This thread is evidence of.......PALINMANIA!!!!

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Sarah Palin is the retard! I love Family Guy. Did ya'll see the episode where Stewie and Bryan go back in time to the Nazi era and then when they stole uniforms to hide in plain site one of the uniforms had a McCain/Palin button on it? It was perfect!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Palin thinks Stewy wants to kill her..

Actually he does,I`m surprised Palin figured it out..

Sarah Palin Twitter

........................ ...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    So, Fox news is bashing Fox network for airing such a cruel program.

You speak the truth Billy. I think this all the time.

Meanwhile, on liberal NBC, Parenthood the TV show debuts next week. Lots of LGBT parents on that one... ;)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Palin's hypocrisy knows no boundaries. She has exploited her family in any way that she could. Whining about the media's notice of that fact is disingenuous and getting rather tiresome. It's like watching Jerry Springer every day - revolting.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

She has No Class thats for sure,

she gets pissed off at the drop of a hat.

purps

• beksbks
    beksbks

Haaaaa Family Guy is the best damn show on. The world would be far better off without Palin. The loss of Family Guy would be a tragedy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit