I turn on the news to see Sarah Palin taking on the Family Guy writer

by dinah 60 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

I think she should just try to bring it. She's out-gunned.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Seth Green's just another liberal jerk hiding behind his lib pass. In reality, he's an elitist snob that needs to be punched in the face.

He's gotten away with so many outright racist, sexist jokes and he also mocks disabled people. I betcha the libs are all over this schmuck... wait, they aren't! They're nowhere to be found.

Oh, and Sarah will bury Seth Green. Anybody who endorsed the Messiah can be buried, just because he failed as spectacularly as he did in so short of a time.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

That's Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy ), not Seth Green (Robot Chicken ).

Palin Again Criticizes Fox Show, This Time on Fox

~Sue

• betterdaze
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Long Live Family Guy!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Family Guy Rocks

• dinah
    dinah

Before you know it, humor will be against the law.

Family Guy is hilarious!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Aunt Jemima's witnesses are at the door.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Quote= "He's gotten away with so many outright racist, sexist jokes and he also mocks disabled people. I betcha the libs are all over this schmuck... wait, they aren't! They're nowhere to be found."

Well, I'm a liberal and I can't stand Family Guy. I work in a high school and you would not believe how much that stupid show confuses kids as to what is appropriate and what is not. Ugh. Stupid show.

I seriously hate it.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So, Fox news is bashing Fox network for airing such a cruel program. Funny how they make an issue about MacFarlane ("a hater") who is paid A LOT of money by Fox to create these programs. Then, Fox can make big news by bashing Fox for such bad taste. I hope that Fox has learned a valuable lesson from Fox in this Palin smack-down.

Next week on The Simpsons, Mayor Quimby will step down mid-term as everyone shouts "Quitter!" And Sarah Palin will again appear on O'Reilly and facebook denouncing Fox network for insensitive name-calling... because some of the best political leaders are quitters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit