Borg cubes will reach us in approximately 20 hours

by sd-7 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Sd-7 You are in charge. If you dont want to talk to them then tell them that you need to talk to your attorney first. 2.- whatever happens, whatever desicision they take it really means nothing, if they df you then you wont be able to talk to the people who dont really care for you anyway.

You are in charge! dont let them control your life anymore. hang on buddy, Most of us here are Dfd and we are happier than ever, but the road is no easy.

take care

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thanks for the update. Please know that as cathartic as discussing this might be for you, some of us take great encouragement from your sharing, as well.

There is no possible way that God is pleased by the pain the borg causes. Likewise, he cannot possibly help but be pleased with the love and encouragement shown on JWN. Just a few months ago I couldn't imagine myself ever saying such a thing, but it's true. What a long, strange trip it's been.

• agonus
    agonus

"I realize I'm not going to let this screw up my marriage."

Don't worry. THEY will do that. Then they'll blame it on you.

• sd-7
    sd-7

That's a very, very good point, agonus. I'm beginning to see that happening right now, as a matter of fact. Then again, Jehovah's Witnesses don't break up families! That's a lie our opposers like to tell. Hmph. I can't even keep from laughing about that statement. This is going to be great.

--Christopher

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

You sound a LOT STRONGER sd!! You go!!! Let the TRUTH be your STRENGTH! And you are in the right so use it against their lovelessness! What they say is they dont break up the RELATIONSHIP people have...and continue to say that if someone is a wife or husband or child they wont change that. Well no SHIT shamus! They just remove any LOVE or CLOSENESS or COMFORT or CONTACT but by golly they dont "change the relationship" because they fucking CANT or you bet they WOULD!!

Cant wait to hear your updates my man...hang TOUGH.

• sd-7
    sd-7

WuzLovesDubs--Borg Court has already had its first session. See my "Borg Court: 1st session" entry for that. 2nd session is going to be on Thursday. Thanks for the encouragement.

--Christopher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit