Borg cubes will reach us in approximately 20 hours

by sd-7 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

Freedom may look scary at first, but it is the best thing in life. Trust me!! Get ready to start living.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's good to hear from you Christopher.

They spent most of Round 1 berating us for not confessing to them
    I hope they DF her too. It might help her come to her senses.

Cheers

Chris

• Heaven
    Heaven

sd-7... hang in there. We do care about you for whatever that's worth to you. Life is all about struggling to be ourselves much to the chagrin of some who wish to control us. Maybe one day these men will realize that control is an illusion. I'd love to see their faces the day they come to that realization.

Equated themselves with God.

Humble is so far from describing these people it's not even funny. Just another example of what absolute power does. They just keep on confirming everything I've ever thought and felt about this organization.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Christopher, you are going to be so much better off once this is just over with. Hang in there, take what's coming and realize that you are on this path of leaving jw's because it is not where you are suppose to be. Bigger and better things and more meaningful relationships are on the way once you get these idiots out of your hair. Be strong, your doing great!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Thanks. I think I'm ready now, for what's coming. Wife knows I'm a decent man/husband/father. I hope I can show her that that is entirely unrelated to being a JW. Time will tell. Will make a thorough post tomorrow on the committee meeting.

--Christopher

• sd-7
    sd-7

...By the way, now that I'm a little more sane, I realize I'm not going to let this screw up my marriage. I love my wife and her daughter. I'll do all I can to support and hold onto them. Proving that non-JWs can be good people is now my hope for my life. Freedom...no more worrying about field service reports, shaving, wearing painful dress shoes, ah...that cannot possibly suck. Hope the real life is just ahead. I'll be in touch.

--Christopher

• Think About It
    Think About It

Christopher......glad you are doing good. The difference in your posts is like night and day. A much more mature man is coming through now. I left in my late 30's and became very sucessful after leaving the JW's. When your world is first changed like that it can be overwhelming. I don't regret it one bit. Just make your top priority making yourself and your young family happy and everything else will fall into place for you.

Think About It

• Gerard
    Gerard

Remember: you don't need the cult.

• out4good3
    out4good3

I may be marked an ass for saying, but, as much as you love this woman, you could do without her ass if you had to also.

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I may be marked an ass for saying, but, as much as you love this woman, you could do without her ass if you had to also.

Well, between you and Rutherford, I don't know who makes one of himself more. [Joke!] So...that said, I wholeheartedly agree with you. But that's going to be up to how she wants the cards to fall. If she wants to make trouble, well...we'll have to see about another path in life. But I didn't sign up for this to just drop her, even over the cult.

I'm about to post on the committee itself. Talk to you folks later.

--Christopher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit