My Son is studying the lie, this is long but I need help !

by oldflame 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oldflame
    oldflame

He still has not contacted me but his attitude is getting better on myspace. I talked about this with an old friend he says I did well and that should be enough to get him away from this cult lies.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Update :

I have been sending my son links to information sites like freeminds and gave him some questions to ask his study partner. He is reading the things I send him so I think I made a start to him getting the idea that they are fake.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Promising update - keep chipping away.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I wish you (and your son) the best, OldFlame!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Well friends I lost he got baptized. After all the things I sent him to read and still did it. Why son why ? I hate this religion more than I have ever hated anything, except murders and child molestors !

• yesidid
    yesidid

So sorry oldflame.

But you cant say you've lost.

Many, many, many have left after being baptized. What you told him and what he read will not be expunged by the baptism water.

Take care.

y

• oldflame
    oldflame

yesidid,

Yeah I told him to ask them why if he had already been baptised in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit then why would he have to be baptized again. He got mad at me ! Yeah I know many have left I did. But there is a lot of suffering he will get in return for his changing.

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry oldflame.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh, so sorry. Well, he can still come out. He'll just have to go through the process.

• oldflame
    oldflame

He got baptised in August. Man am I disapointed and very sad. I hope he will someday see the real truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit