My Son is studying the lie, this is long but I need help !

by oldflame 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

You might also actually 'script' a few 'practice' discussions that you would like to have with your son, and practice them on a willing participant. That way, you can modify as needed for greater effectiveness... Have your participant play "Devil's Advocate", so you can foresee potential obstacles/objections that your son might raise...

Zid

• oldflame
    oldflame

Thanks for your ideas and I thank you for them. My son is a very stubborn headed person I just hope that his stubborness helps with this situation.

• designs
    designs

This reminds me of some Service Meeting demonstrations, a bit made up I'd say.

• oldflame
    oldflame

How so Designs ?

• designs
    designs

- A little agenda driven and the dialogue sounds a bit contrived, like stuff we use to hear at the Service Meeting when they'd demonstrate how we were to Witness to others.

A few Fundamentalists like to stop here and call Other groups Cults and the like and yet have a difficult time seeing the cult like behavior and slavish adoration to their own Beliefs and Denominational affiliations. Except for a few identifiable expressions used by their group they sound like any JW zealot.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Of COURSE it's 'made up', Designs!! As I stated at the bottom of my long post, I REPLICATED the Watchtower Society's technique based on years spent putting on 'demonstrations' of "how to preach" (ha, ha...) in the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Ministry School...

And, since that's the technique that his son is being exposed to, replicating that STYLE while using whatever points you want to drive home, will (hopefully!!) help slip information past the Watchtower Society's mind-control...!!

Replicate the style, slip in your own information...

(Designs, did you even READ the entire post before forming your opinion of it???) QUOTE: "I don't know whether you're familiar with the Watchtower Society's mandated style of 'reasoning' with 'interested' ones, but in re-reading what I've written, I realize that I've picked up/replicated that style, to an extent. All those years suffering thru their Kingdom Ministry School are 'paying' off... ..." END QUOTE

Sheeeesh! Zid

• Chalam
    Chalam

Except for a few identifiable expressions used by their group they sound like any JW zealot.

Indeed! However, one is genuine and one is fake, one is pure quality and one is junk, one is priceless and one is valueless.

A genuine Rolex might look similar to a fake one to the uninitiated but they are worlds apart.

Rolex?

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Stephen, your Beliefs are as contrived and made up as any of the groups you like to rant against, however your set of beliefs from an historical perspective have been far more dangerous and harmful to civilization than the JWs ever were. You won't see it for a few more years.

Zid, nice bunch of hot air for whatever it is you're blabbing on about

• Chalam
    Chalam

however your set of beliefs from an historical perspective have been far more dangerous and harmful to civilization than the JWs ever were

Designs, maybe you should runs that past those who are shunned by family and friend or those who have lost people through the "no blood" doctrine?

Blessings,

Stephen

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, goody, I smell a troll... "Zid, nice bunch of hot air for whatever it is you're blabbing on about ..."

Wow! What an intelligent rebuttal!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit