email fwd from my mom: utter BS..bet the sheeple eat this crap up and MY REACTION

by SnakesInTheTower 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

Seriously?? his sheparding call was nothing but play with fire?? LOL where is the encouragement. Reminds me of Jobs comforters who sat there and said nothing to him for days. LOL that is soooo unrealistic it is pathetic. If someone did that to me I would kick him out.

• JeffT
    JeffT

"Thank you brother Elder for stopping by, I've been thinking about my place in the world and what to do, and you've answered it for me. These last few weeks I've enjoyed the warm glow of human fellowship - family, friends, even total stangers. Life set aside in the Kingdom Hall is a cold, dead ember in comparison.

Now, if you ever *&&^% with my stuff again I'm going to shove that poker where you'll need a proctologist to get it back."

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

when we hear B/S like this doesn't ones mind always think back to " the serial killer on the loose in a neighbourhood who knocked on the door of a Dub and asked why he didn't kill-her was because of the 2 big guys next to her?"

• asilentone
    asilentone

a geek must have wrote that story.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

what a fine christian to spend time and not talk like a human

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I am not sure what to say back to her. It wont be in an email. I prefer in person or if that is not possible on the phone.

I was going to call her today but now that she has sent that I dont want to call her. I dont want her thinking that I am calling because she sent it...nor do I want to argue with her about it.

So more time will go by. Maybe she will call. Or maybe I will call and not bring it up. If she brings it up, I think I like what OTWO said: "Yes, everyone was getting burned in the organization and those that left on their own cooled off. But as soon as they return, they will be burned again."

oh well, it is what it is. If it had come from anyone other than my mother, I would simply have deleted it and ignored it.

Snakes (Rich )

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

After some minutes, the elder took the fire tongs, carefully picked up a brightly burning ember and placed it to one side of the hearth all alone then he sat back in his chair, still silent.

I was imagining the scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark" where the bad guy Nazi "Toht" takes the poker from the fire and threatens Marion to tell him where the medallion is!

Come back to the meetings OR ELSE my brother!!

Im sorry you had to receive that Snakes - I instantly delete that crap too unless a family member sneaks one in.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

lm:

Im sorry you had to receive that Snakes - I instantly delete that crap too unless a family member sneaks one in

that's ok...I just sent her that Generation teachings chart that was posted elsewhere..fair, right?....lol

Snakes (Rich )

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    "Thank you so much for your visit and especially for the fine encouragement."

This story is so poorly written that only the least critical minds--used to dining on treacle--will find it comforting.

• Emma
    Emma

I wonder if this started our as an illustration, as in getting a "G" for illustrations in the ministry school. Ich - I really don't like remembering all that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit