"The way of the truth is the best way of living. No better way can there be found."

by nicolaou 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    "if your body members you disown...you make known that the truth is your own" sing with me :)

Respectfully, this is offensive. Even Jehovah's Witnesses don't talk like this about the Kingdom Melodies.... seriously. And this has nothing to do with you being a Witness, Angel Eyes.

And its pointless.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

jwoods i didnt joke about murders....but hey carry on twisting, i truly do not care for ppl who waste time. I mentioned MY expirience, so please get facts correct, thankyou.

Nicolaou, immature? How kind, i wont take offence. You say some have HAd to endure...well yes and some of us STILL are enduring and having to be reminded daily of our scars by remaining a jw, so please stop thinking that its only you who have suffered (you meaning ppl in general)....thankyou..

We all carry scars,believe me mine are raw and yet im not allowed to air or deal with them how i choose for you want to continue to pick, pick and pick.....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, if you have to be reminded of your scars daily by remaining a JW, leave the org, and then the scars can heal. Even better, leave the org and you can then find God. :)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Thanks Ia....but i see no other place that seems kind..

I se places where ppl just want to argue...I want peace and quiet, thats the life i have now, my scars wont heal in this system.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

question AE...what does SOZ mean?

I may need to make a list of your abbreviations and asking for definitions. Sorry these are just new to me.

A place that seems kind? Many places- religious or not are kind, and offer unconditional love.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

soz- sorry..will try not to use them, sorry.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

no its ok, use them...I can ask if i dont know...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Ok, nearly said KK, meaning ok... But will try to remember not to be too lazy, thats how i use them in a text and if in a rush.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

no, really it is fine. I thought though SOZ was slang for says and the sentence didn't make sense. But it is fine really.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

alltime jeff, thats the words to the song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit