• yknot
    yknot

Has he tweeted anything JW?

(yknot does not tweet)

• isaacaustin
  • daniel-p
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Bethelite Elder, I don't know how to Twitter an am curious about this case. Will you ask Mel Smith to join us here?

Oh, and since angel eyes didn't bother to respond to my post on Acolyte's thread entitled, "What Can We Say?", here it is again:

The Gb want to protect us, out of love they dont want us being filled with negative things

I have read enough of this type of quote from you that I'm very angry. Angel Eyes, answer this for me. Why did the governing body fail to protect me from an abusive jw husband? Why did they allow him to beat, kick and choke me for almost seven years? Why was it that "worldly" people had to come to my defense and save me from a dangerously mentally ill man? The elders knew what he was doing. He confessed several times but would cry, repent and continue to threaten and terrorize me. Tell me, why did the gb allow me to lose my family, friends, home and most material possessions simply because I couldn't stand being married to this man? Why did the gb instruct the elders to tell me that I would be df'd for refusing to stalk this lunatic long enough to prove adultery on his part? Why are there thousands of women who have reported the same thing?

And while you're at it, why not explain to me why the gb covered up for pedophiles for at least 40 years, allowing them to victimize children in new congregations? Why did the darling of the gb, Ted Jaracz, send CO's out to threaten the victims of child molestation with df'ing if they dared come forward about the crimes that were perpratrated on them?

Take some time and catch your breath and then explain to me why it was that until 1974 jws didn't have "scriptural" grounds for divorce if their spouses had a homosexual affair or performed sex acts with animals?

Explain to me why the gb allowed jws in Malawi to be raped and slaughtered by ordering them not to buy a 25 cent political party card, but yet jws in Mexico were permitted to bribe military officials to keep jw youth from mandatory service?

I could go on all day about the attrocities committed by the gb regarding circumstances surrounding the blood and neutraility issues, but I'll stop here. What are the answers to the questions I've listed above?

Please, do tell.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jamie..

The Red Highlighting makes your post hard to read..

....................OUTLAW

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

OUTLAW, how about this??:

I have read enough of this type of quote from you that I'm very angry. Angel Eyes, answer this for me. Why did the governing body fail to protect me from an abusive jw husband? Why did they allow him to beat, kick and choke me for almost seven years? Why was it that "worldly" people had to come to my defense and save me from a dangerously mentally ill man? The elders knew what he was doing. He confessed several times but would cry, repent and continue to threaten and terrorize me. Tell me, why did the gb allow me to lose my family, friends, home and most material possessions simply because I couldn't stand being married to this man? Why did the gb instruct the elders to tell me that I would be df'd for refusing to stalk this lunatic long enough to prove adultery on his part? Why are there thousands of women who have reported the same thing?

And while you're at it, why not explain to me why the gb covered up for pedophiles for at least 40 years, allowing them to victimize children in new congregations? Why did the darling of the gb, Ted Jaracz, send CO's out to threaten the victims of child molestation with df'ing if they dared come forward about the crimes that were perpratrated on them?

Take some time and catch your breath and then explain to me why it was that until 1974 jws didn't have "scriptural" grounds for divorce if their spouses had a homosexual affair or performed sex acts with animals?

Explain to me why the gb allowed jws in Malawi to be raped and slaughtered by ordering them not to buy a 25 cent political party card, but yet jws in Mexico were permitted to bribe military officials to keep jw youth from mandatory service?

I could go on all day about the attrocities committed by the gb regarding circumstances surrounding the blood and neutraility issues, but I'll stop here. What are the answers to the questions I've listed above?

Please, do tell.

• Mickey mouse
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m frigg`in blind now!!

LOL@Daniel_P

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

LOL

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

This post isnt at all out of the realm of the crap that the WT and its ilk pull on people, both inside and outside of the Borg. They railroaded Ray Franz. Then railroaded everybody he ever knew...then DFd him for having lunch with his landlord who was an EXJW but not his wife. They DO spy on people. They DO show favoritism towards Elders kids over others. They DID join the United Nations but condemn anyone who even joins the YMCA. They DO take kids away from getting life saving blood transfusions by kidnapping and hiding them. They DO take children to meetings and bible studies against the will of the parents. They DO lie in a court of law and DO recommend to divorcing JWs in custody battles to not only lie themselves but to teach their children to lie in court.

Yep...this isnt out of the realm at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit