IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not baiting him. I'm trying to point out how he's severely limited his options. But I have 78 posts left to play with and the kids have gone to bed so what the hay.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Spike Tassell,

The only thing you really need is some counselling with a real human-being. You're so psychotic I doubt it will get through to you, but here's to nothing.

God isn't going to help you one little bit until you get help yourself.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I agree Shamus. No woman in her right mind is going to be satisfied with a non-physical serious long term deep relationship unless she also have some serious issues to work through too. And if that is so she might not be ready for a serious long term deep relationship.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

what is this thing about a relationship needing to be physical? how can physical be deep?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

what's wrong with a deep relationship that has a physical side?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Also, if the focus isn't based on the Truth, it can't survive Armageddon. (I actually have 63 more Posts till I reach my limit after this one.)

Surely there must be someone who likes to help others work through issues, as I do. An intellectual type.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

a physical side with me requires my mate have solid faith and a view of marriage being permanent and loyal to match mine, with no divorce under any circumstances.

that's takes a real commitment and perhaps years to get to, to be sure.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Spike, I'm talking about the here and now. You want a relationship of some sort. Let's focus on that. I just curious on how you expect to gain and maintain this relationship you want. And if you hadn't noticed you are talking this through with someone on the board. I am a real person. You can see me, my husband of seventeen years and my four children on Flipper's Tahoe pics thread.

I'm not baiting you and I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just talking to you because you do interest me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..

Your being Played..

Spike..

Your a Jerk..

...........OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My eyes are wide open and Spike's is shut tight. I'm not easily played. I see him being a lonely old man and that's sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit