BurnTheShips

Yes.

INTP.

But a weak "I" as I have been told.

http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance.

We are natural Libertarians.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

According to the test, I have the same personality type as both Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.

I guess ALL of you hate me, now.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

lwt, is that the site that tells you a bunch of famous people who share your personality type? I think it's ridiculous. Sure, maybe they know Bill Clinton's type, but they try and give you biblical figures like Jesus' mother or the apostle John. I do not think it's possible to tell their type from the few words written about them.

As a witness, I believed that Jesus displayed a perfect balance between all personality facets, rather than leaning more heavily to one side or the other as we do. I believed perfection meant being able to draw evenly on all eight traits, as the situation calls for them. I found that some people liked to believe that Jesus was the same type as them. But everyone thinks their own type is the best.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Actually, I am an INFJ, cool.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    lwt, is that the site that tells you a bunch of famous people who share your personality type?

Yeah, I guess so.

I'm the same personality type as Obama, Tommy Lee Jones and Sean Connery.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I took the test years ago and if I remember correctly I was or am an INTP

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ENFJWarm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. Find potential in everyone, want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    According to the test, I have the same personality type as both Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.

Fess up four alphanumerics.

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Fess up four alphanumerics.

Same as Mickey Mouse.

ENFJ

I'm a "Giver".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit