2008 Annual Report on web

by Dogpatch 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Anyone know what the lowest ever number of memorial partakers was? I remember it being in the low 8,000 region in the early 90s.

And I also remember being led to believe that that number would drop significantly before the great trib.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The reduction in pioneer hours from 90 to 70 was about ten years ago I think. So to use it to explain this year's increase in pioneers is a s t r e t c h.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Memorial partakers figures going back to 1935. Thanks to Nathan Natas

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/149142/1.ashx

Only another 382 partakers and we'll be back to 1969.

Thomas Covenant

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Most Western countries seem to be up 1 or 2% with a few 0 or -1%. Not exactly a mass exodus.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

More and more people are either out of work or working reduced hours. What do JWs do when things like that happen? They 'put the kingdom first' and pioneer.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, almost 7% of the entire annointed are living on the earth right now!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

But who is it that is pressuring the publishers to turn in fake reports? It is the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself--if they don't turn in fake times, the hounders will start hounding them (and often turn in fake time in their behalf). Who pressures the hounders into faking time slips? The hounder-hounder, that's who--he gets pxxxed if there are "too many" inactives, and the hounders would like zero inactives to appease the hounder-hounders.

In turn, it's the hounder-hounder-hounders that pressure the hounder-hounders to pressure the hounders to fake times. The hounder-hounder-hounders in turn get their directive directly from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to inflate the times any way they can, and that includes sending directives to fake reports to make them look better.

Whether you use the management system to coerce publishers to turn in fake reports or do dummy service, or add 124,444 to the actual numbers, makes no difference. The outcome is the same.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I can tell you right now those figures are false.

Some of those hours reported were mine and they were made up.

Don't believe everything you read. The increase of 2% means absolutely nothing.

The truth about this religion is spreading like fire - how many of those poor souls still reporting really believe it's the truth?

How many of them visit here?

• yknot
    yknot
    Will they ever figure out that the 144,000 are figurative, like the rest of Revelation?

They really don't ever have to...... most R&F don't want it to be a figurative number anyways.

They could however drop the legal mumbo jumbo about mediation being only for the 144,000. They could simply say the 144,000 are literal number of earthly government official of the new system but partaking is for all as a rememberance of Christ..... even keeping it only on whatever date they deem Nisan 14.

Most JWs would gobble it up too

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Of course the numbers are fake...when I attended I as well as many others in the KH that I knew of personally faked their numbers, literature, etc..

I know of one family that puts a magazine on thier dashboard while traveling on vacation and counts it as time. WTF

There are no "Real" figures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit