JWD...as we know it....What a great place this has been

by restrangled 16 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Seems we have so many friends here.....this is not just another chat room. This is a place where we have vented with those who know exactly what we are angry about, fighting, suffering through, or just remembering situations.

Some have gone through bad relationships, marriages, loss of children, learned to start new lives, and some have even met new loves here.

This has been a community that has helped so many including myself In one way or another/

Thank you, to each and everyone of you, whether you are still here or not......I found this place at a terrible place in my life and all those on this site helped me get through it........

So where ever you are and and all those involved...I want to THANK YOU...before JWD closes down.

You all have been wonderful

r.

• oompa
    oompa

OMG...restrangled...i just posted a similar thread topic so much like this...and yes...i so agree with you....you are invited to my apostathings.......oomps

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry oompa, I didn't see your thread...but all the best to you.....

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just wanted to add, I have met some very exceptional people and have had wonderful conversations on the phone....you know who you are!What a gift you are in my life......I may have never met you otherwise.

r.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Restrangled)))......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• esw1966
    esw1966

My feelings EXACTLY restrangled!

Thank you to everyone!

Ethan

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Surely a way has been sorted to keep it open by now.

• mouthy
    mouthy

So where ever you are and and all those involved...I want to THANK YOU...before JWD closes down.

You all have been wonderful

My sentiments exactly!! It has been wonderful ,has given me family for the ones I lost in death, & to the WT...Folks who have been in touch in person, Blondie, Irreverant, Lawrence ,Mary, Bumble Bee Qoutes, Peter, Zev,& wife, Dan,& wife Gadget,& his wife,John, Betty,sunspot, orange, so many !!!!!!!!!!! Whom I remember faces !!!but names elude me in my dementia....I will TRULY miss you all.........to all
    to all

• Simon
    Simon
    Surely a way has been sorted to keep it open by now.

I'm working on creating a site that someone will be able to take over the day-to-day running of.

• asilentone
    asilentone

thats great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit