JWD...as we know it....What a great place this has been

by restrangled 16 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

That would be great, Simon, because I don't feel like starting all over again. That's how it would feel to me, if I left here and went to another site that I wasn't familiar with. (Old people don't like change).

Hope you get some bites on this.

Hubert

• cabasilas
    cabasilas
    I'm working on creating a site that someone will be able to take over the day-to-day running of.

Thank you, Simon!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

That would be great Simon. I trust that those taking over will have the same insight as you and Ang. did.

I for another have no wish to start over somewhere else.

Thank you.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hear, hear, Restrangled! I so completely agree. I don't think some of us can even put into WORDS what this place has done for us... even though we might be quiet about it most of the time (some of us are still fiercely undercover for the sake of loved ones still in.)

And Simon! Thank you SO SO MUCH for popping on and keeping us in the loop! All best wishes towards that seeing fruition. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And like Restrangled said... thanks go to ALL. Love to one and ALL here who make this place what it has been for me!

Love,
    Baba.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Whew! Thanks, Simon.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Simon the humanitarian

Good going mate

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Simon..This place..JWD..Your creation..Has been a help to so many.....Finding a way for it to carry on,is Awesome!.....Thank-you!!........................My best to You,Angharad & the Boy`s....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit