Nov 15 WT - stumbled over a teaching? There's no where else to go!!!

by truthseeker 46 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

The "no where to go" line is simply to keep the rank file in line. If you keep telling the same old lie then eventually people will believe it to be true

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

what if the teaching you dont agree with is that mt24:45-47 refering to a class of annointed dispensing spiritual food?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    By cutting off association with Christ and his faithful followers, they lost their spirituality and their joy.
    Have those who stopped associating with the Christian congregation found another place where there is rich spiritual food?
    No, for there is none!

I haven't lost anything, especially my joy, by leaving, except for a few cult-controlled fake friends and family members (their loss)...

How do they know we haven't found another source of rich spiritual food... have we been asked by the GB? No-one has asked me... All I got from them was an arrogant letter in response to my 5 page complaint letter, telling me to repent but did not address any of my concerns.... where is my "rich spiritual food"?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are 2 billion Christians on the planet..Jehovah`s Witness`s make up a 30th of a single percentage point in the Christian community..They are nothing in the big picture of Christianity!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• halcyon
    halcyon

This sentence got me:

It may be possible to help them realize that failure to preach the good news has resulted in the loss of joy. (Matt. 28:19,20) So, then, what would be the wise course for them to take?

Um, NOT. How about a tremendous gain of peace? Hate, hate hate the loaded word "wise" surrounded by "what would be the ____ course to take?"

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

There is plenty of spiritual food here!! LOL

• sir82
    sir82
    Have those who stopped associating with the Christian congregation found another place where there is rich spiritual food?

Oh no of course not, they're too busy wailing and gnashing their teeth. And reminiscing about all those good times spent at the Assembly Hall, listening to Brother Blather talk about the joys of knocking at empty houses.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Idiots.

• mustang
    mustang
    It may be helpful to remind an inactive
    one that "the faithful and discreet slave" is dispensing excellent spiritual food.
    (Matt. 24:45)
    That is how the person originally learned the truth.

B$- I was "born in it": they only get to play that card ONCE!!!

Mustang

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You are ALL a bunch of SILLIES!!!

The disciples didn't say "Where will we go?" But "To WHOM shall we go?"

Since the only answer to their ACTUAL question is to Christ - of course you cannot leave the Witchtower since (as last years a$$embly) we can only "Follow the Christ" (which is of course the ANNOINTED Gibbering Buddy.

DUH!!

Ain't no wondrin' why you all not still hawkin' de Babble and Trash there!!!

HB

• moshe
    moshe

They would love to get the inactive ones back into the KH and out in service just one time before the end of the year so they can add them to their pubisher count for the year. They have to be looking at further declines in publishers in the USA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit