Is the GT/Armageddon coming tonight?

by Hikaru 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Yeah it's me again... watching the news then reading peoples posts here and other sites... I've become completely freaked once again. I can't even sleep tonight.. I'm so worried....

What have people been saying? Do the higher ups think? Have they said anything?!!

• asilentone
    asilentone

It is not coming tonight. Well, don't make your life more miserable, just try to make the best out of it.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Sure it is just check out this wack job EXJW he has been predicting the end for a couple of years now...

http://www.truebiblecode.com/

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Easier said then done x.x I have Gmail open and watching the amount of emails, just waiting for a google alert of either 'Ban Religion' or 'Religion' I have set to pop up. Then I'll probably have close to a heart attack opening the mail to most likely nothing....the usual routine. But I still can't quit sitting here staring at it. On top of having foxnews.com open on another tab..... Um.. When do you guys think it is? This week? I'm freaking out here...

• StAnn
    StAnn

Hikaru, I think the real question is, is the GT/Armageddon coming AT ALL?

This end-times stuff is merely a scare tactic to keep you in line, to keep you controlled by fear. For those of us who lived through the 1975 debacle, there is no longer any fear of Armageddon.

StAnn

• asilentone
    asilentone

if you do not want to worry, stay away from negative news.

• yknot
    yknot

nope..... take a melatonin tablet with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate!

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Worry? Of course I want to worry! I want to know if it's to late to safe myself, or if it's coming very very very very x Infinity soon. I mean sure I've gone to meeting again but I missed this whole week, because I screwed up and wouldn't get off the fucking computer, (Sorry for the language), and chose to work on my website then to go to meeting, knowing perfectly well what I was doing. So of course I'm worried and want to worry. All of the stuff happening is freakin' freaky, dudes x.x

• yknot
    yknot

Well sounds to me like you are preparing yourself for the January transition.....you are only guilty of running ahead...LOL

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Correction. IF there is a January.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit