HERE'S A BOMBSHELL ABOUT THE 144,000 DOCTRINE......

by Mary 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Read forum rule#5 and #8...............Now your spamming in German..........Keep it up and you will get the boot.....................OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

how the fluck did i miss this mary?.......blackouts suck.....i may have even posted but did not read every page....i am really trying to get better.........oomps.....and thanks fti

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your get`n better Oompa.........Don`t beat yourself up...........................OUTLAW

• cognac
    cognac

It's 2am. I can't believe I'm reading this at 2am. I think I got 1/2 this. Good Lord, now I'm gonna be up all night thinking about it...

Bookmarked for later... Got to sleep...

• besty
    besty

worth a BTTT for the noobs...

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

marking

• prologos
    prologos

why are the 12 tribes identified with the 144 000?

they are two different entities.

the 12 tribes COME "OUT OF" the 12 tribes.

the 12 tribes, are the worshippers of God since Jacob. now through Jesus. clearly on Earth.

144 000 bought from, out of, this earthly, but organized, catalogued crowd.

Not only the sealed 144k are the Israel of God, all christians, the 12 tribes are.

• All for show
    All for show

I found this gem, I am using this angle to my spouse out of 'concern' with some of our JW  understandings. It started with John 10:16 and our view of the 'other flock'.  The inconsistencies with it's reasoning and then this thread on the 144k. This post was written 6 years ago, I looked up the scripture Matt 19:28 on the JW website and found this article written sometime within a year of this post I believe? I would say they read here and were covering their butt? It's this article : 

W10 3/15 pg 24-28. 

Sorry I can't get it to copy and paste on here. 

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovahs witnesses can not keep up with what the G.B. said last year let alone going back 6 or more years no matter if it was written down or verbally.Its old light .

smiddy

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    This is an interesting one to pull out at an opportune time. The insight book explanation is old light and has been since that WT yet I don't remember this change ever being picked up by anyone when this was studied or mentioned in subsequent reviews of changes published by the WTS.  Thanks for resurrecting this thread. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit