Sister dies (?) at DC

by DoomVoyager 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

there was a brother doing a sunday talk at our hall.

the talk somehow dwindled on the subject of divisions in the family. couple of family members are divorced.

guess what happened? this brother was crying and coughing scratcy throat cries for 10 minutes.

some people can have senses. others are robots

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They probably thought she was off to Paradise...no big deal!

• poppers
    poppers

My father had a heart attack just prior to serving as an usher at Mass. A local EMT responded very quickly and worked on him. Ironically, he was a dub. My father didn't make it and died right in church. Everything stopped while this was going on and people prayed. A few years later I heard from some of those who watched this dub work on my father say that he wasn't following proper procedures. The guy lives two doors away from me and not once has he ever expressed dismay that he was unsuccessful in his attempts to save my dad. Actually, in all the years he has lived there (25 at least) he has never said one word to me. You would think on this one occasion, at least, he would would have said something.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

My friend died in an car accident travelling to an assembly the brother who handled it said every year someone dies because of one circumstance or another.

• Casper
    Casper

That's disgusting....

At the very least, an announcement should have been made as to her condition.

I've mentioned several times here, that Hubby and I are involved in Auto Racing. If there is a serious accident on the track, things are halted and later, an announcement is made as to the condition of the driver. If it's a really bad situation, the races are cancelled for the night. Usually big money is involved... BUT, people understand and are considerate of the driver and family.

JW's are so cold and heartless....

Cas

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All they care about is keeping the program going. They won't even make announcements to save lives, let alone announce the outcome of a medical emergency that everyone had to have seen. I remember the posts where they refused to announce caution when it was hot, and children died in their cars because of the heat.

That organization needs more of this sort of embarrassment. Hopefully, fewer people will then die in it.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

but if it is a GB member or Beth Hell speaker that for some reason doesnt give a part on the DC/SAD program....you can be certain that there will be an announcement updating the R&F about their condition.... It happened a couple times.... and when the visiting speaker was able to come out and give a part later in the program, the thunderous applause was deafening...

and they tell us not to be idolatrous?

Snakes ()

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Why would they waste any time on her? Dead people can't fill in monthly service report slips. Worthless.

• New light for you
    New light for you

I think we should all have a drink for the nice (i'm presuming) old lady.

Everyone pick up your drink....May we all live longer than her, and never go to a convention again.....

CHEERS!!!

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Thanks for sharing that DoomVoyager... now if anyone asks me why I'm not going to the DC I'll say it's because they cause stroke and death.

Really though, I don't blame anyone for checking out in the middle of a convention... and from what I hear there's a six-part symposium this year... get the stretchers and toe tags ready.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit