and let's call it "SPECIAL!"

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

Loved that cartoon, fjtoth

The last one was cool as well.

• fjtoth
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

WOW! This is big! I wonder if he'll have some "new light" the WTB&TS received from an astronomer or a hair stylist?

Maybe Armageddon is over, we're all dead, and this is HELL.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

[quote=WTWizard](people need to quit their full-time window washing job and just wash windows part time).[/quote] Oh man, you know about the Southern Ontario JW Window Washing Brigade? They tried to get me to sign up. I almost cracked up. My dad is going to this thing, so I'll find out what kind of nutty theories are being forced down their throats there and post it.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

We are going. Not that I want to sit there and hear more GB blather, but I figure that they have a motive and it revolves around deniability.

In the past, they printed a bunch of rubbish in the watchtower rag. Now those words are biting them in the ass.

The Jews had their written law, and an oral law. Whenever the written didn't do the trick, they pulled the oral out of the bag to get what they wanted.

All doomsday cults use date setting as a motivator and among that group the watchtower reigns supreme. Yet, if they print a specific date or even infer one, then the hourglass sands start to slip along to the day of rekoning.

Since the watchtower dictators hace passed the edict that one brother from each hall should "take very good notes" to share with the congregation at large -at a later date-, then they intend for the masses to get the message.

Ahh... but that message will be pre-digested before it hits their stomaches. The elders and their WIVES(and we know how good they keep secrets) will have the opportunity to spread abroad the message having the desired effect long before that.

The meat will have been on the street and they can say "we never said that" down the road.... and still enjoy now the full rewards of date setting. The rank & file will scurry about preparing their publisher record cards for the day Christ returns again-again to see who's been naughty or nice. (Jesus comes down the chimney ...right?)

The org will get bigger and bigger and BIGGER. The GB's ego's will inflate like a zepplin and they "will be like god".

Anyways, I will record the whole damned thing and put it up on the web if it has any worth points. If it is just another boring blah blah blah, then I will get some shuteye.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Anyways, I will record the whole damned thing and put it up on the web if it has any worth points. If it is just another boring blah blah blah, then I will get some shuteye.

You can do both - record it and sleep! lol After all, you've got it recorded and can listen to it anytime, just don't do it while driving, we don't want you falling asleep behind the wheel!

Sorry you have to attend, but thank you for keeping us all informed.

BB

• Mary
    Mary
    Steve Hardy from Great Britain is coming to Kitchner, Ontario on Saturday March 22nd at 7:00 PM. Invitation only. All elders and ministerial servants and their spouses are invited to attend - NO CHILDREN allowed.

Wow.....good thing such an arrangment is based on Jesus' words:

Matthew 23:2 "The scribes and the Pharisees Zone Overseers have seated themselves in the seat of Moses Jehovah. They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues ASSemblies, and the greetings in the marketplaces congregations and Bethel and to be called Rabbi 'Christ's brothers' by men.

(Luke 18: 6) . . .Jesus called the [infants] to him, saying: "Let the young children come to me, and do not try to stop them. For the kingdom of God belongs to suchlike ones.. . .

Anyway, my sister and b-i-l are going, so I'm sure to hear about it. Funny thing is, she generally finds these "special meetings" a total bore and waste of time. They were also invited to that one that Bumblebee mentioned at Copps Coliseum a couple of years ago, along with another couple that I know. There was all this hype about it and it turns out it was nothing but some experiences from foreign lands. I did a thread about it at the time: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/89098/1.ashx

Nathan Natas said: WOW! This is big! I wonder if he'll have some "new light" the WTB&TS received from an astronomer or a hair stylist?

A hair stylist? When did their sources ever have such prominence??!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit