Zone Overseer to visit Canada

by Connaughty 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

I understand that the Zone Overseer is scheduled to give a talk in Canada. Many Assembly Halls and being booked to receive the telephone hook-ups. Do you think that he's coming because he found out that some of our youth are attending University, and he's coming to kick our Canadian butts? I know that Australia, Italy got a visit from their Zone overseer. Who else is getting their butts kicked, and what's it all about, Alfie?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Yup.

Steve Hardy from Great Britain is coming to Kitchner, Ontario on Saturday March 22nd at 7:00 PM.

Invitation only. All elders and ministerial servants and their spouses are invited to attend - NO CHILDREN allowed.

It will undoubtedly be a good ol fashioned butt kicking. The end is very close don't ya know. Very very close.

If you are crazy enough to attend something like this on a Saturday night - then you deserve to get your ass kicked.

That's the way I see it.

The Oracle

• oompa
    oompa

Did you know there has been only one....very, very near or close in WT history? The newer buzzword is IMMEDIATELY.....ya....oompa

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I saw three Zone visits while I was in the big house in Georgetown. Pretty much non-events, just big egos

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ah yes, another one of the "invitation only" rallys for the elite. These rallys serve a twofold purpose. The attendees are told, once again, to DO MORE!!! The non-invited peons are made to feel unworthy, but they could be invited to some future event if they would only DO MORE!!!

W

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

That is right Freezone.

I neglected to mention that regular pioneers and their spouses are invited to attend. The class distinction continues!

If they were smart - AND I MEAN REALLY SMART, they would have the Zone Overseer visit and invite everyone EXCEPT Elders, Ministerials Servants, and Pioneers. That would encourage the rank and file more than anything...but shhhhhh...we aren't suppose to be helping them..... DOH!

The Oracle

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I remember going to one of those "invitation only" sessions at Copps in Hamilton. It was after I'd faded, and had been inactive. You had to have a special badge to get in. My mother didn't want to drive to Hamilton by herself and asked me to go. I told her I didn't have a "badge", she knew I was inactive. She told me I could wear my sisters (that already had her name and cong typed on it) to get in the door, nobody would know, then take it off once I was inside incase someone from her or my hall saw it! lol

BB

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I think I got my dates mixed up. The zone visit is on the 29th....I think.

There is some other thing happening on the 22nd.... can't quite remember what it was. Oh well, maybe it's not that important.

The Oracle

• lawrence
    lawrence

A couple of badges were being scalped outside Union Station, the guy said something about fading.

• watson
    watson

Will they have the contribution boxes out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit