HERE'S THE 2007 SERVICE YEAR REPORT

by Mary 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Praying4Justice
    Praying4Justice

True, 5go, Alaska's not on the 2007 report, but are on the 2006 report. Another good observation, and that would definitely explain an increase. The WT will do whatever it takes to play with the numbers in their favor.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds
    not one red cent went to help the homeless, battered wives and children, orphans or widows.

This is especially interesting seeing as one of their interests when they were an NGO associated with the DPI was 'Womens'

below is a chart with the abbreviations:

Here are the watchtowers interests for that year (which by the way changed from year to year...showing they were completely up to date with what was going on with the UN) Scroll down far enough and you'll the 'watchtower bible and tract society.

Hypocrites indeed!

Betweenworlds

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

can someone put up the 2006 report? Skeeter

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

In the US during 2006 there was 1,010,422 average publishers. They baptized 37,243. So, if everyone stayed alive and did not fall away, we'd have an average of 1,047,665 for 2007. However, the Society said that that the 2007 average is 1,042,528. That means that 5,137 either died or fell away, according to the Society's math. 5,137 out of 1,047,665 is about .5% or .005 of the total population of JWs. My conclusion is that JWs must be getting very good health care, as they have a much less death rate than the average population. The death rate in the US is 8.2 deaths per 1,000 people (at least per Wikipedia). This means that the average death rate applied to a population of 1,047,665 publishers should have been 8,381, or 30% higher! Of course, we all know that there are those who "fall away", which means that the Society's death rate is that much lower! Apparently, the JWs are already living forever....at least according to the Society's math.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Somethings suspicious. I think they changed the calculation for "average publishers" somehow. France had a 2% growth??!!!?? No way. No way to tell until next year. If the growth is back to .5-1% and 0% for industrialized nations we'll know they jiggered the numbers for this year.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Look at Britain's report (sorry Wales, and Scotland- in WT land its Britain, not UK)

122,412 last years average

3383 baptized

(If you add the above two- you get 125,795)

This years average- 125,808- 13 people MORE than the addition of baptized to last years average. No one left, no one got DFd, no one went inactive, and 13 more people started going out in service or were reactivated??!!!

Like I said before- somehow, at HQ they jiggered the numbers.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

But, in the UK, the death rate is 9.9 per 1,000 people..... I know, it's the fact that the JWs don't smoke so they can't die.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Yes but where is the post about how much they paid in settlements to sexual abuse survivors? Or for legal counsel so they could screw over the victims again?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    Alaska's not on the 2007 report, but are on the 2006 report. Another good observation, and that would definitely explain an increase

Not true - I checked that from 2006. In 2007 they merged the regions properly (adjusting the 2006 average).

• Watkins
    Watkins
    Yes but where is the post about how much they paid in settlements to sexual abuse survivors? Or for legal counsel so they could screw over the victims again?

Ditto, was wondering the same. We can't expect disclosure about that though, it's something they're trying(pretty successfully) to keep quiet - shhhh! And stay off this evil internet and it's demon-spawned apostate websites, WT loyalists, or you'll surely find something that'll rock your WTWorld! It begs to be rocked.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit