HERE'S THE 2007 SERVICE YEAR REPORT

by Mary 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary
    Missing Link asked: Thanks for that. Anyone have 2006? I wanted to double-check a couple things.

Yep. Here it is: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/125492/1.ashx

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have been gone for over ten years, and to be honest, they have hardly grown at all. I think by maybe 500,000 or so and I would be the majority of that number is people raised in the religion.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Thank you Mary

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OUTLAW........You're such a Bitch! Me-aoowwwww! ;-)

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Mary: Thank you for posting that. I liked the comment at the end about the money being spent on pioneers, etc. Yet the WT has no shelters, soup kitchens, hospitals, or any other provisions for the poor. And that scripture about caring for widows and orphans couldn't be any more plain. Think of all the good that the WT could do if they had charity things to give. I"m surprised that they don't. Some might think it would be good advertising. And they're going to need it very soon when the abuse lawsuits start streaming in.

By the way, in case you JW lurkers are reading this, your religion is run by swine. I read some of the court records that Silent Lambs mentioned. It is disgusting to see that the WT lawyers not only wasted a fortune by lying about their responsibility in the pedophile department, the type of delay tactics that they employed were pure dirt. They have no shame, no conscience or sense of decency. I hope they burn in hell. Oh, Happy Valentine's Day, Bethel. We all know what loving hearts you all have.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I used to always look at the 'ratio' column. On this report St Helena is pretty amazing. 1 publisher to every 30 people. About 125 publishers put in 10,000+ hours with a 1-30 ratio. Dang!! That's pretty saturated.

-Aude.

• Odrade
    Odrade

US stats: 211,000,000 hours spent, 37,000 baptized. That works out to 5700 hours per baptism. That's more that a Bachelor's Degree worth of hours for each individual.

• Satanus
    Satanus

St Helena must be on the verge of paradise; carnivors swiching to grass and melons, snakes eating dirt instead of mice, mosquitos drinking salt water instead of blood, honesty breaking out all over the place. As an opstate, it would be a very interesting place to live.

S

• Praying4Justice
    Praying4Justice

I didn't pick up on that Zico. . .why is Hawaii separate from the USA?!!

mcsemike. . .your entire comment. . .I second that!

Since the WT posts this report on their site, they have to continue doing so. They will do whatever it takes to fudge the figures to make it look good for the JWs who are reading it. They have to get some kind of encouragement to go on and hit the pavement day after day. They wouldn't want them to give up and feel like they're out there for nothing. What's so sad is that they look past the fact that with all those millions of hours knocking on doors, shouldn't there be so many more people believing what they're saying? If they, indeed, had "the truth", there would be millions more accepting them annually. And for as long as they've been doing this, most of the world would be on board by now! Any JWs reading this site, PLEASE do your own research. At the very least, read and study your bible and not the WT literature which is only mere man's interpretations!! Nothing else!

• 5go
    5go

Where is Alaska? May be that explains the increase in the USA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit