What did you do today?

by horrible life 37 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

What have you been doing today?

I have spent the last 7 hours, deleting emails. I had over 7000, when I started.

I am a packrat. Even in my email. I have had a hotmail account for at least 5 years. I have seen my email inbox, almost full, then they raise my GB limit, just in time. I was only using 14% of my total allowed, before I started cleaning it out. I am not done yet. I'm just getting tired of deleting, and needed to get away for a few minutes.

Inbox? (2746)

Junk? (35)
    Drafts? (2)

Deleted? (4248)
    Christmas...? (1)

ebay pur...? (22)

save for ...? (1)

• knock knock
    knock knock

I raked up Fall's leftover leaves and wind downed tree limbs -mostly small- and made a dump run. Ah, the good life!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Went out to lunch (steak) and then browsed Borders bookstore. Had a good laugh at one title there: "How to Tickle his Pickle". Watched some cooking shows, and surfed the net. Checked an online dating site for some potential victims, er I mean dates.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

wow! that's a lot of emails. I will have to delete a lot sometime. I use thunderbird to pull in my gmail and once when I updated the program I lost all my mail I had on it. I dont know where all my emails went but strangly the email addresses in my address book was still there. I have all my emails stored online when I check my gmail account online and I went into the preferences and checked something and it sent all my email history into Thunderbird; it was very strange. There is a lot of stuff I dont throw away either; never know when it will come in handy. No wonder my place is cluttered, lol.

What did I do today? Nothing!! and it was quite enjoyable. Though I feel guilty for not going into the office and working some. My department is slammed and work is backlogged but I need some rest or I will burnout and get carpal tunnel in both hands.

LRG

• zeroday
    zeroday

I have Mail Guard so 99% of those 7000 emails would never get into my inbox...

• Warlock
    Warlock

Went to the bank.

Came home.

Looked for some agricultural and clean energy ETF's to buy on Monday.

Dropped my wife at the mall.

Came home and got back on the internet, so here I am............................AGAIN!

Warlock

• Priest73
    Priest73

Well honestly today? I sat on my a$$. All day long. Diddled a little on my guitar, and watched the boob tube.
    I've had a long couple of days at work, and I'd earned some butt time.

• Bourne
    Bourne

I basically relaxed and caught up on some much-needed rest. (12 hrs sleep, for starters) Surfed here and cleaned house. serendipity: "Went out to lunch (steak) and then browsed Borders bookstore. Had a good laugh at one title there: "How to Tickle his Pickle". Watched some cooking shows, and surfed the net. Checked an online dating site for some potential victims, er I mean dates." Wow serendipity, sounds like you're getting ready for the March 14th holiday. Bourne

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

HL its time for you to change email addresses. alt

5am got up and clean house.
    10ish respond to all the dadgum facebook things Ive been ignoring for 3 months and check out JWD
    1130 got a call and had to go work
    600PM Check out JWD
    700 take shower and go to the church of Bobs Pub
    900 Check out JWD whilst cooking supper

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Went looking at 52 inch tvs or bigger at Best Buy, Sams and Circuit City. Took my wife to I hop had pancakes and eggs bacon and sausage. Watched a Santana video that I bought at best buy. Played the piano for an hour. Then watched the 3:10 to Yuma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit