What did you do today?

by horrible life 37 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

Horrible life,

Old Flame, I am so sorry!! I know what you feel like. YUK

This has got to be the worst flu bug I have ever experienced. I don't think I have hurt inside like this ever, last night I went through 3 tee shirts from sweating profusely. Can't sleep more than a couple of hours at a time, the nose is dumping fluid like a darn sieve. This is one nasty bug and I guarantee you there will be no more procrastinating next year I will be getting a flu shot.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    This is one nasty bug and I guarantee you there will be no more procrastinating next year I will be getting a flu shot.

Old Flame, you have, what the Dr. diagnosed me with, 6 years ago. The proper name is "The Flu".

There is a difference in, "I got the flu, I don't feel good." or I'm not getting the flu shot, I always get the flu afterwards." or "I can't come to work for 2 days, I got the flu."

I, like you, vowed to get the flu shot, every year after that. I haven't missed one. In fact, I eagerly await the first doses hitting town, and try to be the first in line. After you have had it, you realize how dangerous to small children, and the elderly, "The Flu" really is.

Getting "The Flu" is something you never forget. Birth of your child. Wedding day. Appendix surgery. First new car. Having "The Flu".

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hortensia, you don't have to have a relationship!! Just go out and have fun. Have somebody else pay for a nice meal, or go dutch. Get dressed up, get out of the house. Meet new people!! My step daughter, who was widowed about 3 years ago, joined. She put some strict restrictions on who could apply, and she has gotten many, many hits. Pulls her name off temporarily, and sorts through them. She has had a very nice time, and looks and feels better.

Sweetface, How can I see Awesom-O?

got hit on by a lesbian...

Doesn't it just make you feel special, when that happens? I have had it happen a couple of times, and I was thrilled!!!! To know, that you are attractive to another woman, is really a compliment!! But I just don't swing that way. "Not that there is anything wrong with that!" Jerry Seinfeld

Jaguarbass, I am in the market for a TV. There are so many options, that are changing everyday. I am looking for about a 42 inch, great picture, moderately priced. When I started researching, I got confused, and didn't understand the options and lingo, that I gave up. Now I just look at them, as I walk by, and look at the one, that has the best picture, at that moment. (Not a scientific way to buy) < and not what I am used to doing, when shopping for a big ticket item. Now that I am fully employed, I am almost ready to part with some cash. I am 45 days down, and 45 days to go, until I am off my 90 day trial period. I am saving up!!! (knock on wood)

Crumpet, OMG, I just read about your adventure!!! It was not hard, to picture myself in your shoes!! I would have yelled my fool head off. You reacted with dignity, and strength. Not Me!!! LOL The yoga and pilates, are what helped you make it over the wall. I would have never made it.

Undecided, Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like a great day. Did you put in any hours in service? (I know, not funny)

NewYork44,

I will not go to the meeting, pray, do anything religious. Other than post on JWD. But I don't consider posting on JWD a religious experience.

JWD, could be a religious experience! LOL I think it kinda is to me. I think it has made me a better person, wiser, more compassionate to others, and has opened my eyes. And I love Law and Order too!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet, OMG, I just read about your adventure!!! It was not hard, to picture myself in your shoes!! I would have yelled my fool head off. You reacted with dignity, and strength. Not Me!!! LOL The yoga and pilates, are what helped you make it over the wall. I would have never made it.

I'm British. We're born and bred with stoicism, dignity and strength, don't you know! (Otherwise known in the rest of the civilised world as "repression").

Now I know you don't mind being hit on by other women.... LOL!

• free2think
    free2think

Well my day started late, at 10 am, had a late night

Got up, had brunch, showered, dressed and went shopping in the Wes End.

On the way there i stopped off in Camden Market, there was a big fire there last night, so i wanted to see the damage, as did half of london.

Got a few things from the shops then headed home, the journey was very slow as the fire casued a lot of traffic due to diversions.

Then i took some really strong painkillers and promptly had to go to sleep, lol.

Now im going to do some cleaning and then have dinner, but without alcohol, damn painkillers.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Horrible Life, this website has all of the South Park episodes, as well as the movie. You can download them or watch them through streaming video.

www.southparkzone.com

"Awesom-O" Season 8 #802

Synopsis: Cartman dresses up as a robot to trick Butters into revealing his deepest secrets. Little does he know, the joke is on him.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Saturday we stayed up late. Sunday we stayed in bed ,

had breakfast in bed and watched movies.

for dinner we went out to eat.

• Bourne
    Bourne

Same thing as yesterday. Different food, though........ Tomorrow? Back to the salt mines.

Bourne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit