funny what can happen if they think you are an elder...true sex story

by oompa 41 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa
    Sparkplug: Oh yeah Oompa..I sure did. I still cringe when I think of it. OMG. it is one of those things you have to tell as a funny joke to even live with yourself. Good thing is, I hear tell laughter is one of the best ways to get through stuff like that when it makes you feel bad, or like thare is no hope for the stupid things you did.

Sparky, for having such a sexy Avatar, what you did is incredible! And I am glad you say "OMG" because it really is incredible what we can do when we have been brainwashed since birth.......If it makes you feel better, I can not even start to confess all the JW crap they basically forced me and you to do........................................................................oompa

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc
    FUNNY HOW YOU CAN FOCUS IN ON BROTHERS IMPERFECTIONS AND SINS AND TRY TO SAY THESE ARE THE REASONS WHICH YOU HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH "ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO TELL ELDERS THIS DAILY OR WEEKLY" WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY STRUGGLING WITH SEXUAL UNCLEANNESS IT ISN'T SURPRISING HE WOULD SEEK SPIRITUAL ENCORAGEMENT AND HELP FROM THE ELDERS.

Antichrists have become particularly active during "the last days," the time in which we now live. (2 Timothy 3:1) A key objective of these modern-day deceivers is to mislead people in regard to Jesus’ role as King of God’s Kingdom, a heavenly government that will soon rule over the entire earth.—Daniel 7:13, 14; Revelation 11:15

ANTICHRISTS SPREADING SLANDER AGAINST JEHOVAHS PEOPLE. IS WHAT YOU ALL ARE. YOU SHOULD REPENT AND JEHOVAH WILL SURELY SHOW YOU UNDESERVED KINDNESS YOUR CHOICE. DEATH OR EVERLASTING LIFE? REAL THINKER HUH?

I think someone needs to get laid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit