USA - Who to vote for President = Woman {Hilary} or Blackman {Obama} -cool!

by Witness 007 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

There is some truth to what you write.

If she had a penis though, she might very well have gotten to where she is without him. I don't think it is her actual qualifications that resulted in her getting her foot in the door through her husband though, but more the sexism that is obviously still present in our society.

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

I would vote for a black man or a woman in a heart beat, but neither one of those.

Why would I have any respect for a woman who puts up with Bill Clinton?

He can't keep his mouth or his zipper shut.

And Obama makes me nervous. Who is he REALLY?

sacrebleu

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

FlyinHighNow, There is a great book written by a woman named Inga Muscio and it is titled "C--T" . I wish I had read that book when I was a teen. All teen girls should read it. Every man/boy should read it. I gave it to all my friends 18 yrs plus sons for xman last year. There are some things that were a little over the top for me but it really is a must read. It is autobiographical.

As for me and my household, dogs, cats, sheep we voted the vagina vote. If Obama would run as vice pres that would be cool.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I'm almost sure that the doesn't to ask Condoleza Rice to run as his VP

Condi! Now that is a Power Lady!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Not interested in the Hill/Bill show. It's a repeat. As for Condi, she blew it (pardon the pun) when she had dreams of intimacy with W a few years ago. Remember her saying My Husband inadvertently. Ya that prez. material.

If I could vote- Obama or Ron Paul. John McCain may not survive 8 years.

• worldtraveller
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

I would definitely vote for Obama. I reserve the right to vote for Hillary. Let's see where she stands on Iraq come election time. Her views tend to change from week to week.

• BFD
    BFD

I will vote in the NY primary tomorow. I still don't know for who.

On the one hand I'm afraid for Obama but, I like him. On the other hand I always wondered if women could run this country better than men have. With a woman Speaker of the House and a woman in the Presidency we'd sure find out.

BFD

• choosing life
    choosing life

Haven't decided between the two. Won't get to the primary so there will only be one choice when I vote. I would vote for either Obama or Clinton. Anyone notice that both candidates are lawyers married to lawyers? Kinda similar really.

Bill Clinton might not have any integrity in his marriage, but he sure left the country much better off financially (even us lowly poor ones). I would rather a president be totally honest, but haven't seen one yet that really fits the description.

I'm just thrilled that the Bush legacy is coming to an end. I have never been so embarassed by a president in my life.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Not to worry, we will get the president we deserve.

We always have, and we always will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit