USA - Who to vote for President = Woman {Hilary} or Blackman {Obama} -cool!

by Witness 007 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Congrats to the USA!! Having a woman or African-American as President would be excellent! Bring on the 21st century!! I think a black President is my preference, it would show how far your country has come...but a lady in the White house would do the same thing.

And thank God George Bushes term will soon be over and he did'nt start Armagedon......{Dumb Texan accent} "Now what does this button do..." BLAAAAM.

• BFD
    BFD
    And thank God George Bushes term will soon be over and he did'nt start Armagedon

Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

I still don't know who I am voting for in the primary on Tuesday. Leaning towards Obama but still undecided.

BFD

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Bring on the 21st century!!

I know.

But, if one of them goes up against McCain, McCain will win.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

It is sad that the gender or color is even an noteworthy factor, you know? But I'm likewise thankful that true equality is finally starting. I've always felt that true equality wasn't achieved until here was equal opportunity in positions of power and government. I am glad we're reaching that as a country.

I am voting for Obama in the primaries as I prefer him to Clinton... even though as a woman with 3 daughters the idea of having a strong female president does appeal to me. I'm just not fond of her personally.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

What a choice! Am I going to pick a hard left black guy that will put the nation at risk and wreck the economy or am I going to pick a hard left woman that will put the nation at risk and wreck the economy. It'll be Jimmy Carter in black face or a skirt, pretty much even I'd say.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Clinton, Obama--Elect Obama. Can you imagine listening to her shrill voice for 4 to 8 years.

Personally I hope McCain has enough sense, and I'm almost sure that the doesn't to ask Condoleza Rice to run as his VP. Be a good way to get a conservative in live for the office and blunt the black and female electorate. Not only that, but she is probably the most qualified to be President.

Brant

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper are voting Obama on Tuesday ! Hope he gets the nomination ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

equality my a$$. a better sign of racial and gender equality would be if we had SEVERAL people of color and women to choose from...not just two representatives from communities that makes up 26.1% (~ %other than white) and 50% (~ %women) of the U.S. population

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

That is why I said I'm glad to see a START towards equality :) Liek I implied, I don't think true equality can be reached until minorities are equally represented in government as they are in our general population.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Fanghorn" I think your economy is already ruined by Bush and it's time for some fresh leadership....go on give the girls a go!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit