Anyone here that DOES believe we are in the last days of this system?

by tula 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Does anyone else believe that we are indeed headed to into another sinister control method of one world government?

Does anyone else believe that there is a connection (and always has been) between religion, politics, and all secret societies?

ROLL CALL.

Since your asking 60% of me thinks we are heading toward one world government. The United Nations will be the instrument or at least head of the one world government.

I believe there is a connection between religion, politics and some of the secret societies.

I would recommend any who doubt these things to read "children of the Matrix" by David Icke, while hes on the extreme side of the conspiracy advocaters its an interesting place to begin your education.

On the other hand I say this, If you dont believe, which I think you probably dont by the questions you ask, why bother?

I doubt my believing and your not beliving is going to change anything. Some things are as they are. We are the worker bees part of the consumer society bred to consume high deffinition tvs, microwave, and cell phones etc.

Unless you want to be like Fidel castro and find an island to lead a revolution on.

I read a lot and have a very large library of books and David Icke makes a compelling argument.

If you want to see a more conservative approach than David Icke start with Alex Jones prison planet.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Last Days...

Last day of football season

Last days of cheap oil

Last days of George Bush

Last days of wild, unbridled consumerism

Last days of analog tv broadcasts

and finally

Last days of the WTBTS aka, Christian congregation

• uninformed
    uninformed

I guess I feel that the end of wicked rule over the earth is close to coming, but not sure if it the facts making me feel this way or the brainwashing of the WT that makes me feel this way.

My end is coming thats for sure. I am 61. Give it a few years and I'll be up to bat. That much I know for sure.

Brant

• tula
    tula
    I guess I feel that the end of wicked rule over the earth is close to coming

Uninformed.....

It's just getting started.

You just had a little taste of it with being in the WTS.

It will be just as subtle and you will be convinced that things coming into place now are for your own "security". If you all are not very careful and perk your ears up and recognize that you have already been through this coersive control with WTS, you will again be caught in the trap.

Wise up.

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

sorry,

yes,

hmmm i aint sure anymore

#'*-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit