2008 Memorial invitation scan here

by 5go 41 Replies latest members adult

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I can't see the pictures.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why does`nt the WBT$ ever Print something Truthful?.."Notice to all JW`s: Memorial attendance is Mandatory!..Participation is frowned Upon!..Be sure to show up and do Nothing!"...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Seems to be half of the size of last year. Another cost saving?

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Dawg,

Valid question. No offense taken. I can understand your point about the detriment that this religion wreaks on people. Unfortunately, I am among the many who realized way too late in life that this is the case. My family is more important to me than anything. I will not do anything that would cause me to lose the opportunity on an almost daily basis to talk about reality-however circumspect. Time and hope and strength from small victories. The most progress I've made in the last year since I told my wife the real truth, is tat we ended a heated debate over witnesses on a good note. We hugged instead of fighting for 3 days over offense taken.

That may not sound like much to you, but to me it is immense progress considering her mind set. This gives me hope that at some point I will eventually be able to bring them all out and be as happy as I am. How much chance do I have if we end up divorced and I don't see my kids but every other weekend and 1 night/week? I don't have a prayer if that is the case. I just turn into one of those horrible apostate stereotypes that hardened my heart toward jehovah. That, Dawg, is my motivation and my reasoning. I am sure that there are many on this board who are in very similar circumstances and are motivated by the same reasons, or very similar ones. Given that choice, would you behave any differently? My personal desires take a back seat to the hope of being there to get my family out. I love them too much to lose them for good to an assinine, piss-poor excuse of a religion.

I hope that answers your question without causing offense. Thanks for asking, it was my pleasure to answer, and keep on posting. You put some good stuff out there.

CCS

• 5go
    5go
    Seems to be half of the size of last year. Another cost saving?

It is the same size as last year it just the way the Pic was formated for some reason.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Oh my, they are so reaching with that, but interesting pictorial to say the least.

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Nice pic. For the first time in my life - i won't be attending.

Listening to why i shouldn't partake of the bread and wine......I have heard enough to last a lifetime.

Good luck to you all with your decision to attend or not.

FF

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Gee, I thought it was going to have a picture of RED WINE & FLAT BREAD with the caption of "LETS ALL GET DRUNK AND CELEBRATE MARY'S SON" BYOB

• dawg
    dawg

Thanks cold creek, as I've learned from the forum, there's always more than one way to skin a cat.... you've proven it once again... no offense taken, just more learning getting done by me on this forum..

• Hermano
    Hermano

Oompa, last year was my first year not attending. This year, attending for me, would just be wrong. You've attended your entire life, I say this year, give not attending a chance. It's only fair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit