DUTCH FILM ON JWs - HEAVY & BIG

by skeeter1 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I just hope the ending isn't that the boyfriend becomes a baptized publisher & the two get married, pioneer, and spawn little dubbies. Skeeter

Jehover may change the plot so that He gets credit for drawing people to the one and only organization He is using and approves.

• Tara
    Tara

It looks good. I hope it does come to America.

• DT
    DT

I have seen some movies from Denmark and nearby countries. My limited experience is that they can be pretty serious and thought provoking. If a movie was made in the U.S. on the same subject it would probably turn into romantic comedy chic flick where everyone is happy at the end.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Oh yes you mean such great European movies as

• TheDoctor
    TheDoctor

The movie does look good. I also like the "In the name of the king" poster. Quality cinema....

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Ha, yea Uwe Boll at his finest.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

butting my own thread....

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

That preview gave me goose bumps!!

Its looks hot, I think that anti witness, anti religious control will make this film appealing to a broad audience.

Im in the film industry and recognize the director, if this goes well in Berlin, it will get global distribution.

My prayers are being answered, the secret Jehovahs Witness club is working.

JW

• compound complex
  • Awakened07
    Awakened07

Wow... This is going to be a great movie. Better than what you think if you don't understand what they say.

'Based on a true story'.

-Don't ask me how I know what it says.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit