What are you doing tonight/weekend?

by KW13 69 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Tonight i am going to be driving down to St. Helens (not far from liverpool) with an aunt to drop off her Car at a friends garage and then coming back with her, fortunately her friend is lending her a car otherwise we'd be stuck there lol.

Saturday i am going to a bon-fire with family minus mum and stepdad (don't get me wrong i wish they were there).

Sunday - no idea...

• Priest73
    Priest73

I was going sailing, but depending on the storm... I'm probably going to clock some lazy boy time.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Phoning the JW who did my roof and requesting a partial refund.

• DJK
    DJK

I have to work Saturday and Sunday. As long as the hurricane due here by morning doesn't drop a tree on my house.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Working -- I hardly ever work on the weekend but this time I will.

• KW13
    KW13
    I was going sailing, but depending on the storm... I'm probably going to clock some lazy boy time.

good luck with that and be careful! (not the sleep lol)

Phoning the JW who did my roof and requesting a partial refund.

sounds like an expensive phone-call...all weekend??!! I hope it all gets resolved mate

I have to work Saturday and Sunday. As long as the hurricane due here by morning doesn't drop a tree on my house.

that wouldn't be good at all, working weekend? do you work weekdays too?

Working -- I hardly ever work on the weekend but this time I will.

damn, all this weekend work, at least as you say its not common practise...will you see financial benefits or extra time off?

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

tonight ... going to 'mystery shop' a pizza place so dinner is FREE!!!

Tomorrow ... grocery shopping and then working

Sunday ... spending time with my man ... watching the BIG colts/patriots game

jelcat

• Gopher
    Gopher

Karl -- thanks for this thread. You're putting your money where you mouth is !!

FRIDAY NIGHT -- Watch a basketball game -- Minnesota will lose to the Denver Nuggets.

SATURDAY -- Take my 8 year old to the History Center, and then go see Jerry Seinfeld's "The Bee Movie".

SATURDAY NIGHT -- Go to the ex-JW meetup with RollerDave

SUNDAY -- Do laundry and watch two football games: Game 1, my Minnesota team will lose to the San Diego Chargers, Game 2 is the "game of the century" -- New England Patriots in a squeaker over the Indianapolis Colts.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Tonight - may go see the "Bee Movie" w/ a friend

Tomorrow - sleep till noon, oil change at 12:30, then a baby shower (still trying to get out of it)

Sunday - sleep till 1, have a snack, nap till 2, take a bath, nap till 5....ahhh I LOVE my weekends!!!!!!

• jambon1
    jambon1

Tonight, I am alone and drinking a few beers whilst surfing my few favourite sites. Saturday - DIY. Sunday - drinking from fairly early on and watching my favourite team FTH! Ninj - resist! I am still annonymous! Hope you all have as good a weekend as I have planned. This is my story.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit