Why, why and why

by spiritboi 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gopher
    Gopher

Spiritboi,

It depends. For example, if you are using Microsoft Word, the formatting gets lost if copied and posted here. You may have to use Notepad first.

If you're typing directly into the "reply" area on the forum, it should work. (I don't have automatic CR/LF checked, but I do have the "HTML formatting" box checked.

Keep trying till something works !!

• tula
    tula

SPIRITBOI, BECAUSE OUR ANIMALS DIE, MANKIND HAS FOUND A WAY TO PRESERVE THEM TO TIME IMMEMORIAL...OR AT LEAST UNTIL THEY WEAR OUT. SOMETIMES WE MAKE ANIMALS THAT DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE REAL ANIMALS SO WE CAN AVOID THE HURTFUL ASSOCIATION WITH THE PETS WE HAVE LOST. LIKE THIS ONE....OUR BARNEY

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Rosalee, if you would want to answer the questions for Jehovah, please based your answers from the Bible. Not from the book of FDS please. That book changes with time... "1) The animals did die before Adam sinned. Adam saw this .. thus understood when he was told that if he ate that certain fruit .. he would die. Understanding what death was ... he was well aware of the results of his decision. The animals were not pets." So you are saying there is sorrow in paradise? I will be very sad if my pet dog dies. You mean Adam has no feelings for the animals? Don't know who say this, Jesus or John : "Through 1 man sin entered the world and death through sin..." Death only comes into the world after the sin. Then what about this saying of Jesus...forgot the exact words..something like 'not a sparrow fell onto to ground with the father's knowledge.You are worth more than many sparrows". Jah..God of Love...Adam...created in God's image...no feeling when the animals die????? When I was a witness, my pet dog was sick. I was wishing that both my dog and I will be together in paradise, living forever. My dog licking my face every day. But now you say they still need to die...sob..sob..sob! But revelation say "Death & hades will be thrown into the lake of fire!" Or r u saying Adam's paradise, animals die. JW paradise "No more death?" Quoting from the book of ILLOGICAL????

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

After thousands of years of recorded human history, there is still dispute about who God is, what he wants, or if he even exists.

If he's serious about wanting our worship he's going to have to improve his communication skills.

Agreed, 100%.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Is Jehovah God under requirement to protect humans from the consquences of their actions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit