I Now Provide You With Entertainment.......

by Ranchette 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

didn't anyone tell these folks that their Society frowns on warlike strategy games like chess? There won't be any need for idle amusements like games in the Wonderful New Order where everything will be peachykeen and perfect.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I know its out of character for me to point this out, but is no-one going to be having any sex in this place?

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Seeker,

Right on, man! D'ya know I haven't met ONE elder who can completely agree i.e. believe the 7 bowls stuff.

Perhaps we should invite the lurkers to ask their favourite elder: Do you agree with the teaching of the WTS regarding the 7 bowls?

D'ya think they'd look a little uncomfortable!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I know its out of character for me to point this out, but is no-one going to be having any sex in this place?

Now Eman, I hadn't noticed it was "out of character" for you? Whatever gave you that idea?

But in response to your question, it seems it's like the attitude of the Brits "Whatever you do, don't talk about the War!" Remember that Fawlty Towers episode where John Cleese demonstrates that when German tourists are guests at Fawlty Towers?

I'm getting all nostalgic again! It must be that other thread about our favourite performers.

How will Pompey go this weekend, d'ya think? I see your beloved Southampton have ditched their manager.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Anonymous

• Celia
    Celia

........I want to find someone who met Jesus and i want him to
    draw what he looked like.......

Huh ? Isn't Jesus going to be there for everybody to see ?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Huh ? Isn't Jesus going to be there for everybody to see ?

Nah, they reckon he'll be invisible, so that poor dear won't be able to paint his picture!

You're quite right Celia, they're missing out on the 'Real Thing' aren't they?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Anonymous

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hmmm.... Let's see:

- having children
    - skating & taking care of a rink
    - growing corn

What are these people waiting for? Paradise is here and now!

Although, I suppose if they had better imaginations, they wouldn't be JW's.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Should we laugh or cry?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• LDH
    LDH

[quote]my rate of metabolism will be perfect -[/quote

BWAHAHAHA! "Let the reader use discernment!" Somebody's overweight!

The sad part is, if they'd get up off their keister and exercise in THIS life, they'd find that their metabolism would self-adjust.

BWAHAHAH. Add this poster to the already lengthy list of JW's with 'metabolism' and 'thyroid' disorders.

Lisa

• logical
    logical

Duh havent any of them read what the Bible says, it says the rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1000 years had ended. Rev 20:5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit