YK on WT UN NGO STATUS

by You Know 99 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dubla
    dubla

yawn. after 4 pages thats the first word that comes to mind.

The thing I would caution our enemies about is gloating over us when we finally go down.

would you also caution people about gloating on november 1st that you lost your own wager? caution or not, ill be gloating.....you make it hard not to with your ridiculous ravings.

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    BTW: I read the peace on Global Warming, which also predicts the financial systems of the world will end by the year 2000, give or take a year or two.. And, all along, I thought you were the prophet..

Over the years I have posted links to numerous articles written by LaRouche and his EIR associates. That's no secret. Generally, apostates, and ridiculers in general, reject anything that doesn't come through established and accepted propaganda channels. I have made it my aim over the last 10 years or so to find reliable sources of alternative views. The point is, that even some of the sons of this system of things, the honest ones anyway, recognize that this world is doomed. / You Know

• Englishman
    Englishman

A little folding of the hands there, YK?

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• dubla
    dubla
    I have made it my aim over the last 10 years or so to find reliable sources of alternative views.

ah yes, "reliable sources of alternative views".

what you really do yk, is make it a point to find the very few people on this earth whos views actually back up your absurd ravings.

it takes all kinds in this world, and there will ALWAYS be those that believe in ridiculous notions; therefore yk will always be able to find others that hold his own gloom and doom predictions. david koresh had followers too.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

a quick follow up to that idea: was yk the only person that thought y2k was going to create widespread chaos?

aa

• Escargot
    Escargot

Greetings YK:

After all things considered, it is my current viewpoint that you have very eloquently put this NGO situation in perspective for those of us who do look toward God and Christ to come and “correct many things.”

Thanks for your input..........

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Hi Escargot:

After all things considered, it is my current viewpoint that you have very eloquently put this NGO situation in perspective for those of us who do look toward God and Christ to come and “correct many things.”

Well, instead maybe God or Christ "sends" someone, maybe "Elijah".

"Look! I am sending to you people Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and fear in-inspiring day of Jehovah...in order that I may not come and actually strike the earth with a devoting of it to destruction." -- Malachi 4:5,6

"...Why, then to the scribes say that Elijah must come first? In reply he said: Elijah indeed, is coming and will restore all things." -- Matt. 17:10, 11

Elijah comes first, "restores all things" before Jesus comes.

First spiritual "apostasy" occurs. (Dan. 11:32) Then, Jesus and the apostles by necessity become "judges" in heaven over "Israel", while "Elijah" carries out his "restoration" work toward Israel.

"...In the re-creation ["palingenesis"; spiritual "regeneration", spiritual "rebirth"] when the Son of Man sits down upon his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also yourselves sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."-- Matt. 19:28

"and that He [God] may send forth the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven indeed, must hold within itself until the times of restoration of all things of which God spoke through the mouth of his holy prophets of old time." -- Acts 3:20, 21

Elijah is the mystery "Chieftain" of Ezekiel 44:1-3 that is allowed to "eat bread in the presence" of God.

Here is the link to the Mystery "Chieftain" thread:

>> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10030&site=3

Hope this helps.

bjc

• Escargot
    Escargot

Greetings bjc2012 :

Jesus stated that the prophecy of Isaiah 61:1-3 has already been fulfilled , Not by Elijah the prophet of old but by Christ, who said “Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing” Luke 4:18-21. And Paul backs this up at 2 Cor 5:17. So, all things are fulfilled in Christ already, if you are in union with him. We have the best possible blessings now. The “material” earthly aspect of his judgements will come in his due time.It is my current viewpoint that “Elijah” is used as a metaphor for Christ.

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Hi Escargot:

And is Christ also the Mystery "Chieftain" of Ezekiel 44:1-3?

bjc

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

bjc2012:

>> And is Christ also the Mystery "Chieftain" of Ezekiel 44:1-3?

YES! In the preceding 2 "restoration" prophecies, this "chieftain" is identified with the greater "David."

*** Rbi8 Ezekiel 34:20-24 ***
    20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said to them: “Here I am, I myself, and I shall certainly judge between a plump sheep and a lean sheep, 21 for the reason that with flank and with shoulder YOU kept pushing and with YOUR horns YOU kept shoving all the sickened ones until YOU had scattered them to the outside. 22 And I will save my sheep, and they will no longer become something for plunder; and I will judge between a sheep and a sheep. 23 And I will raise up over them one shepherd, and he must feed them, even my servant David. He himself will feed them, and he himself will become their shepherd. 24 And I myself, Jehovah, will become their God, and my servant David a chieftain in the midst of them. I myself, Jehovah, have spoken.

*** Rbi8 Ezekiel 37:24-25 ***
    24 “‘“And my servant David will be king over them, and one shepherd is what they will all come to have; and in my judicial decisions they will walk, and my statutes they will keep, and they will certainly carry them out. 25 And they will actually dwell upon the land that I gave to my servant, to Jacob, in which YOUR forefathers dwelt, and they will actually dwell upon it, they and their sons and their sons’ sons to time indefinite, and David my servant will be their chieftain to time indefinite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit